Conan O'Brien

Conan O'Brien Fan Reviews (33)

• empty

SO fake...How can u assume that the majority of the people know every jokes of his. Which are also hardly funny. Considering the buzzers in the NBC studio it seems like torture to tell ppl when to laugh and then they have to laugh to be admitted free in the show. BAD SHOW !
  • Conan is awesome!

I think that Conan O'Brien is really funny. In my opinion, he is one of the best comedians and hosts around today. He did an awesome job hosting The Daytime Emmy's this year, my favourite part was the part when he did that Broadway performance at the beginning of the awards. It was so hilarious. I really like watching Late Night With Conan O'Brien. He is such a great comedian and entertainer. I usually watch Late Night With Conan O'Brien almost every night. My favourite episode of Late Night is when he was visiting Finland. I love that episode and I think Conan was so hilarious.
  • He is funny and talented, but his jokes do get old. He does basically the same thing every monologue.

Conan is a fairly good entertainer, but I just can't stand him for long periods of time. His show (really all talk shows) is only interesting when a good guest is on. While I will watch Late Night if nothing else is on, I usually change the channel. He relies on the same basic jokes, and his routine is pretty much the same every night. I was impressed when he played guitar at a night club; he's not bad. Overall he is fine. Its hard to do what he does every single night and still be funny. Not my favorite TV personality but still a solid host.
  • This guy is HILARIOUS! Easily one of the greatest TV hosts ever, he is so funny. His sketches are awesome and he wrote some of the best Simpsons episodes and Saturday Night Live sketches. Just an awesome comedian!

This guy is HILARIOUS! Easily one of the greatest TV hosts ever, he is so funny. His sketches are awesome and he wrote some of the best Simpsons episodes and Saturday Night Live sketches. Just an awesome comedian! He deserves his spot on the Tonight Show he is getting in 2009 and will do a great job as host! He may need to be a little less overactive, but he will still be better then Leno and the Tonight Show will be better then ever! Once again, he is an awesome comedian and one of my all time favourites!

-Darkside
  • HILARIOUS!!!

Conan O'Brien is by far one of the funniest, most original talk show hosts around. Yup, face it, he's better then Letterman, McManus and Leno combined.

Conans show always has original bits (much unlike my reviews) that always deliver a funny punch. Although his interviews seem a bit more general rather then honing in on a specific subject, it is to be suspected as he the guests he interviews are normally on the end of their talk show tours, so he tries to get some new info rather then the same old stuff.

If your looking for a good Late Night show, this is the show for you.
  • #1 late night show

Conan O'Brien is very original, funny, active, friendly and I like his little dance at the beginning of each show. He's constantly making fun of himself. He always has interesting guests and does great interviews which is what keeps viewers watching, and is what makes him original and the best late night host. You can't help but laugh when watching his show, he always acts so silly that it's funny. I recommend if your up late and have nothing to do or watch turn on conan and watch a professional at what he does best. Make everyone laugh at everything he says.
  • Conan O\'Brien is the coolest! He rocks late night tv!

Conan O'Brien is one of the funniest, coolest, and the best late night tv host! He's always cracking jokes about his guest and on Hollywood. The way he has his show, with the adds, the kid drawings, Frankistien, making fun of Waker Texas Ranger, and everything else. Best os all, he laughs at himself! He also makes the cheapest jokes, funny as h***! Conan desevres better, and maybe he will!
  • Conan O'Brien. Need I say more?

I love this man. I stay up every night just to watch his show and then I go to school the next morning tired as hell. In all seriousness, he's the most original and spontaneous late night personality on tv. He comes up with jokes and comments on the fly that are super weird and hilarious at the same time. He always has something original up his sleeve and entertains the hell out of the croud every night. The best part of the show is the different characters that are introduced every once in a while, like Bungie Jumping Baby Jesus for example. There's so much more to be said about Conan O'Brien and his humour is definately something to be experienced. Check him out on NBC at 12:30am.
  • Who doesn't love Conan?

Conan makes me laugh on a daily basis, and that is hard work. He really is comedy personified in the way that he is always alert and open to going in whatever direction will cause the most comedy. Standing off camera? Making his hair a shark's fin? Dancing? He'll do anything, and it all works. It's that fearlessness that gives not only his monologues edge, but the interviews that are boring on most other shows. Conan is a professional at coming across as an amateur. It doesn't get much better than Conan.

And he's a nice dude in person. Great.
  • Fantastic!

Conan is absolutely HILARIOUS! I love the show, it's great! I can't wait until he takes over for Leno.

The only problem is the frequent (and long... and random) holidays this guy takes. Not to mention how they tend to reuse sketches very close together, but otherwise it's good.

There are a few sketches that they could do without though, such as actual items and celebrity survey, but they are good for the most part.

This show is great, Conan is great and I hope he makes the Tonight Show funny again. Definately one of my all time favourites, a great writer and comedian!
  • talented doesnot do him justice

Connnan is just a fantastic guy he id fuuny and talented he has great expeirnce and can think of on the spot jokes.One of the best late show hosts always funny and good questions why poeople hate him I have no earthliy idea.If you watch his show you'll know what I mean.
  • DIs guts is very funy he is sujper awesome and I cry i laf so hard.

He be funny adn stuff. I like the funy part of he show, it is the funy part. I laff so hard I cty sometims and pee. He shood hacve more shows and shood be on all tvs hje is so funyt I live in his show! I love his show so I recorded watches it sometimes and then i still laf because it so funy. Some of my friends who play rUNEscape with say he is there funniest person. He is so awesome he should be on every show.
    BYe
  • Conan O'Brien is best known for hosting his NBC talk-show Late Night with Conan O'Brien.

Conan O'Brien was born Conan Christopher O'Brien on April 18, 1963 in Brookline, Massachusetts. He grew up with 5 siblings: Neal(born 1960) who is a car collector, Luke (born 1962) who is a lawyer, Kate(born 1964) who is a school teacher, Jane(born 1967) who is a writer, and Justin(born 1972) who is a consultant. I love tuning in to Conan's talk-show because he is so funny, in my opinion. On January 12, 2002 he married Liz Powel at St. James Cathedral in Liz's hometown. they have two children: a daughter Neve, born October 14, 2003 and a son, Beckett(born November 9, 2005. In my opinion, he is one of the funniest talk-show hosts.
  • The ConZone !!

This guy is the best late night talk show host alive. Period. No competition. David Letterman? Not even close. Jay Leno? He is finally leaving the Tonight Show and hopefully Conan will make it funny. He gives one of the funniest interviews. Usually, interviews are only funny if the guest is a comedian but Conan makes even the dumbest super model entertaining. His monologue jokes are always hilarious and even if he bombs one, his reaction makes up for it! Not to mention the fact that he wrote for Saturday Night Live and The Simpsons when they were still considered great shows. He rose from an unknown face to hold his talk show spot based on PURE TALENT !!

Can't wait for The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien!!
  • Conan O'Brien: where would present-day Pop Culture be without him?!

This man is possibly one of the most hilarious people I have ever come across on television! Conan is a one-of-a-kind comedian, given his hyper personality and very immature and amusing quality. I never get tired of listening to his unforgettable jokes and skits. And if one thing is for certain, I don't know what I would do without knowing such quotes as, "Keep cool my babies!" or "I'm-a gonna go to hell when I die!" -- classic phrases that will always stick with his image in my mind. Conan still has a magnificent future ahead of him, with the reign of Tonight Show host being handed-off from Jay Leno to Conan O'Brien in 2009, we are sure to never see an end to this marvelously side-splitting person anytime soon!
  • The Cone Zone is the BEST!!!

I love Conan O'Brien!!! He's so talented! I love watching his show! He makes me stay up late everyday laughing! He's hilarious!!!!! I love his crazy skits! I love when he sings, that song trying to get your baby to sleep...its so cute!! And I love If They Mated! Who doesn't right? lol
  • Thanks David Letterman for leaving Late Night!

Whithout David Letterman leaving Late Night we've wouldn't have got Conan O'brien, so thank you for that :P
    I love Conans humour and how he can turn something bad into something funny opposite of what David Letterman does when he turns something funnt into something boring. I think that Conan is very talanted and I'm glad that it he Conan O'brien who is replacing Jay Leno on The Tonight Show when he retires in 2009
  • Conan O'Brien is the best late-night host on TV!

Conan O'Brien is the best late-night TV host there currently is. In my opinion, he's better than Jay Leno because with him you have the feeling that not all of his jokes are already pre-written (except for the monologue, of course). He can instantly fit into a role and make a fool of himself.

He has already proven his talent when he was a writer for 'The Simpsons'. He acted as a producer and personally wrote 4 episodes (and has one short guest appearance on the show, by the way).

Late Night with Conan O'Brien absolutely rocks. In my opinion, he's the perfect (if not even better) successor for Jay Leno on the Tonight Show. That only leaves the question who's gonna replace Conan at his current show. Anyway, looking forward to seeing more funny stuff of this hilarious guy!
  • \"Keep cool my babies!\"

Words cannot describe how awesome the Cone Zone is, so with that, let me contradict my last statement and describe him in 100 or more words. A master of comedy and the string dance, all that remains is for him to take over Leno in 3 years. Until that day I\'ll continue to watch and laugh over Paris Hilton, Clay Aiken, Chuck Norris, Fabio, Arnold, the red pompador, and all his crazy antics. Conan is a God and everyone should treat him as such. Whether it\'s his writing, sketches, or interviews, whatever it is, Conan has mastered it. It\'s just a shame that he\'s going to hell when he dies, although Conan could probably make Lucipher himself laugh so hard that hell would freeze over, we can only hope...sounds like a good sketch to me.
  • 2 words come to mind when i hear Conan O'Brien's name, Comic Genius.......

one of the funniest people on the planet is conan. you cant see jay leno jumping in the air. everything about him is funny. and its funny when he makes fun of himself. he always makes up good jokes and im glad he is going to replace jay leno because jay is corney and conan is hilarious. he should win an award for this kind of stuff!
  • Long live Finland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Conan O'Brien is one of the best [if not the best] Late Night Talk Show hosts. He has been doing Late Night for around 14 years, wrote some episodes for The Simpsons and wrote for Saturday Night Live from 1988 till 1991. Conan rocks and I hope he does well with "The Tonight Show" in 2009.
  • The top for late night.

One of the funniest people on tv and his monologue are just great, better than leno anyday. An you gotta love this guys hair. Favorite part of the show is the jump and desk driving. And its always good that you look like a european prime minister. Got to love it.
  • Conan Is the best!

I think Conan is the late night host out their today. He has everything that makes a good tv personality. He's got the youthful energy that no one else has, and he has the amazing skill to interview people.It's impossible to watch a full show and not burst out laughing. What's not to love about him???
  • Conan is the man

Conan is by far the most entertaining person in the WORLD. Besides that, he should be forever be worshiped for his great writing on some of the best shows such as the Simpsons, and SNL. When he was writing for these things, these shows rocked! Not like today where it seems writers have given up or all died off, or purhaps a secret organization of bad writers have taken over the good writers and tied them up in their basements... but I digress... Late night is the best of all late night showss thanks to Conan. He doesn't even have to say anything to get a laugh. It's nice that there's still people out there like Conan who don't have to follow the crowd to be popular. He's brought us strange characters like vomiting kermit, the masterbating bear, and Nascar lovin' gun-totin' Jesus! Where else would this pass for entertainment unless it's being introduced by Conan O'Brian. The best part about his wackiness, is that he's also really smart having graduated from Harvard. He doesn't seem to think he's better than anyone for it, and is still able to jump between intelligent conversation, and creepy nonsense like nothing! I love Conan. He should host everything, all th time. Why not, right? I can't wait till' he takes Jay Leno's job. That equals Conan with a bigger budget! Huzzah!!
  • King of Late Night

Conan O'Brien, a former writer for both "Saturday night Live" and "The Simpsons" brings his irreverant humor to the barren wasteland that is late-night television. At the start of his hosting gig, he was branded for failure by every critic, but managed to push on despite the odds. Now, he's one of the most-beloved and praised talk show hosts today.]

I have personal experience with "Late Night," and I don't even work there. Two years ago, during my Junior year of high school (2000), I took a trip to NBC Studios NYC to see a taping of "Late Night." Seeing this experience set me up for life, as I am now a freshman Communications major (sophomore in Fall 2002) in college. I actually did get close enough to Conan--he shook my hand!! Quite possibly one of the greatest moments of my life!

I love everything about "Late Night"--especially the comedy segments. "If they Mated" is by far one of my personal favorites, as is the recent segments on "Inspiration Jesus Statues," and "The Moving Lips," where Robert Smigel superimoses his mouth on a politician or celebrity while on a television monitor. Triumph the Comic Dog is so disgusting, but so funny you can't look away, not even when he was humping the dog at the Westminster Dog Show. ("Tickle me Silly--she could tickle me silly anyday!", "How can such an innocent dog be such a filthy whore?" "For me to poop on!")

I am among many fans when I say that I miss Andy Richter, but this show is always wonderful, and I enjoy watching it. If you love "Tonight Show with Jay Leno," I highly recommend staying up late to watch this gem. Believe me, it's worth it!
  • Simply put, Conan O'Brien is the King of Late Night.

Conan O'Brien is one of the smartest, sharpest, funniest, and most intelligent people on television today. I do not watch any other late night show but his. His writing and comedic delivery are unparalleled. His work for Saturday Night Live and The Simpsons was invaluable. NBC knows the kind of valuable commodity it has with Conan O'Brien which is why they have already given him Jay Leno's position on the Tonight Show in 2009. I look forward to many more years of watching this man on television.
  • Conan is without a doubt the best late night talk show host! He is better then Leno, Letterman, Ferguson anyone you name on Late Night, they will be schooled by Conan. He is one funny guy! Conan rules! Conan for president!!!

Conan rules. He is so funny. His show always cracks you up and he is so childish that it makes his show even funnier. Who else will act like a little child in front of millions except Conan? He's hysterical and always makes you laugh. He and Jon Stewart are the two best anchors around, but I'd still say Conan's a little better. Conan makes his show interesting. I love the Walker Texas Ranger lever, that is so funny. I also like when he talks with Arnold Schwartzenager and Martha Stewart. Conan also great with the celebrities and makes them seem funnier. The best part is when the animal expert Jared Miller comes on and Conan just disses him. Conan rules! Best late night show!
  • Conan O'Brien....he's so great, I can't just sum him up in "50 Words or Less."

Every night I stay up 'til 12:30 just so I can watch Conan. Conan O'Brien is super hilarious and cracks me up with just about every single joke he makes. His little skits before the guests go on the show are ALWAYS original and pretty darn funny.

When he is actually interviewing people, he asks good questions, gives the guests time to talk, and *always* manages to say a quick, witty, humerous joke.

He used to write for "The Simpsons." That was back when the show was GOOD. He wrote one of my favorite episodes, "Marge vs. the Monorail." Man, is there anything for comedy that this man CAN'T do?
  • Move over LENO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soon Jay Leno rain of terror will come to an end. The Burbank terrorist has bombarded us with the worst jokes since Pauly Shore. Once Andy left, Conan hit a stride and became a comedic genious. Johny Carson will have a smile on his face (in heaven) when conan and his crew of idiots move to a more reasonable and prestine Late show timeslot
    Here is an article he wrote
  • Conan O'Brien is this 6'3 Red/Strawberry blond haired Irish talk show host

Conan o'Brien is so funny. He is one of the most talented talk show host around..I think. Hes so funny on camera. He dosent care what he says, What ever comes out of his mouth is funy. His daughter is beautiful. His wife is so pretty. Conan O'Brien is so outgoing on the camera. Wonderful person. Verry outgoing
< 1 2