Connor Trinneer

Connor Trinneer Fan Reviews (7)

• Connor is so natural in character, I was surprised the first time I met him at how different he is from the roles he has played.

Connor Trinneer tends to get a lot of attention in the sci-fi boards for being a hunk. But there are a lot of straight guys out there who count themselves among his fans. Watching Connor perform is a real treat. He's as natural in a funny scene as he is in a dramatic one and he has one of the most expressive faces I have ever seen.

His characterizations as Trip Tucker in Star Trek: Enterprise, and as Michael the Wraith in Stargate Atlantis have earned him widespread respect among fans and producers throughout the sci-fi community.

But that's all he can do. He has also portayed a gay man who is compromised in the Navy in "Far East"; a fugitive in "Numb3rs"; a public defender facing a difficult choice while representing a murderous racist in "Close to Home"; and a drug dealer/kidnapper in "NCIS." And he's going to be appearing in "Criminal Minds" and "24" this season.

Star Trek writer/producer Brannon Braga said of him: "Connor's an incredible actor. He's one of those actors that comes to the set and nails it. And not only nails it, surprises you. And makes you want to write for him."

Nothing I can add there!