Corde Broadus

Corde Broadus Fan Reviews (5)

• corde is my baby and i love him so much.

what up corde my name is marissa and i love you so much corde. first i must say you got a good head over your shoulderswhat up corde my name is marissa and i love you so much corde. first i must say you got a good head over your shoulders and your very outgoing. your smart,handsome,charming,athletic,caring,sweet and very very sexy. corde you are so funny and your smile is so sexy just like you. i love you so much and you don't even know how much i like you. the only thing i want for my birthday in may is to see you. i wish i lived next door to you. i like you corde a whole lottttttttttttttt. most of all i love youuuuuuuuuuu. and your very outgoing. your smart,handsome,charming,athletic,caring,sweet and very very sexy. corde you are so funny and your smile is so sexy just like you. i love you so much and you don't even know how much i like you. the only thing i want for my birthday in may is to see you. i wish i lived next door to you. i like you corde a whole lottttttttttttttt. most of all i love youuuuuuuuuuuu.