Courteney Cox

Courteney Cox Fan Reviews (32)

• Courteney cox arquette is by far my favourite actress on the popular sitcom "Friends".

Even though she is the only one of the FRIENDS who hasnt received an emmy for the show, i still think Courteney Cox Arquette is the most talented actressout of all six. She\'s my personal favourite. I think everyone agrees that she\'s very underrated and should star in a show of her own.
  • cool person from friends (monica gellar-bing) hilarious person from usa

shes an awesome actress that i think is underrated. she could take on bigger parts in movies or in new series. shes also attractive and hilarious. don\'t believe me just watch her on friends. she totally is one of the best on the show. married a dude david arquette whose likes 7 years younger and had a baby girl, coco, which was her childhood nickname. she totally needs to be in a new upcoming series or at least have a starring role in a movie, not a five min role in the longest yard, as paul crewe\'s (adam sandler) girlfriend.
  • Came from nowhere to somewhere via Bruce Springsteen

Coutney Cox Arquette met her husband David Arquette on the set of the Scream Trilogy (And got him a guest star part) and they have a daughter called Coco. She literally started out lifeas an actress after being picked up in a Bruce Springsteen concert, and then onto The Masters of the Universe and numerous other films (Ace Ventura Pet Detective etc) and onto Friends as prim, tidy and former fat Monica Gellar. She is currently in the series Dirt about a magazine editor. She is a fantastic actress who deserves more airtime, and more films. CCA is the best
  • One of the all-time greats

Great talented actress and that I have followed her career
    After she danced with Bruce Springsteen as a twenty year
    Old unknown at the time as she was an up and coming actress
    But really didn't hit jackpot until Friends came along.
    Love her as Moncia and now she is in Dirt. That is anything but Friends. She will have another hit on her hands IMHO.
  • Loved her in "Dirt".

Of cource I first saw her on "Friends" and loved her there too.
  • Been around TV for a long time for a reason

C.C. can stand for so many things: Comedic, cool, classy, cute, and corny. I love to watch her act! She is pretty versatile, and I know her best as "Monica" via Friends. She can get really out there, or she can be laidback. Her hair always catches my eye, because they change up her hair style alot.

But seriously, I watched her in movies too and she never gives anything but 110%+ energy into her roles. I've cried, laughed, been scared outta my seat (seriously), and just grew up with her great acting, and I just need to tune in and watch more of her! Her acting presence is seriously contagious.
  • Courteney Cox is awesome...she is my altime favorite actress.

Courteney Cox is seriously one of the greatest actresses ever. I loved her on Friends... which is like the greatest show ever, and her new show, Dirt, is also really good and she does an awesome job on the show. She is also really pretty and really talented...now I'm just going to keep typing until I get 100 words b/c I hate that stupid 100 word min. rule b/c I can never come up with 100 words for anyone... well i'm almost there so I guess I'll just keep typing and typing and typing and typing and typing and 100.
  • wonderful

As a FRIENDS fan Courtney Cox has always been my favorite. (and not just because we share the same madden name) I admire how beautiful she looks at her age and even after having a baby. I hope that when I'm in my 40s i look that good. I'm glad that she has her own show now so she can show off her skills. She never was givin the criedt she deserved when she was on FRIENDS. Now is her time to shine!! It's scary for actors to go from being apart of an enssuble cast for 10 years then try and go out on your own with a new show. I hope this is her next big break! :)
  • Courtney Cox an extremely talented actress is finally coming out with another TV show! Since Friends ended TV has been pretty boring without her, but now her new show Dirt will hopefully bring back that enjoyment that we have been missing out on!

Actress Courtney Cox is one of my favorites. Her character Monica Gellar-Bing in Friends was someone that I was very easily able to relate to. If you ever need to figure out who you are pay attention to her character and that will answer your question. Courtney Cox is extremley talented!
  • she is a great actress!

she is doing her own thing.she is married to one of all time funny guy.she has a daughter and she is doing a good job.i heard she is pregnant again and i think that is great news.she is a good mother and wife from what i heard.she is a good friend to one of co-stars of FRIENDS jennifer aniston.she watches aniston's back all the time.she was good in all the screams.she is a great actress of all time.she needs to keep doing her thing.keep doing movies cuz she is doing great i think.it was sad to see friends take off the tv.it was a great show all time.
  • Super

Courteney enjoys remodeling and decorating homes in her spare time.

• Courteney is the best!

Just love her!!! I can't say anything else..she is just amazing! i love to see her acting, she seems soo sweet and is still gorgeous!
    she is my favorite actress, and she always will be!
    I would die to meet her! But i live in Holland so i don't think that is ever going to happen for me.
    I saw her for the first time in 1996, when she played Gale Weathers in Scream, and i liked her immidiately!
    Then i found out she was already famous from Friends, so i watched that too, and i just loved her and the other stars from Friends! Its definitely my favorite show!

Courteney your the best forever!
  • Courteney Cox-Arquette is an amazingly talented actress.

Courteney Cox-Arquette is an amazingly talented actress.
    Whatever role she plays she is magic, she makes you believe she is that character. She is one of the very best actresses around.
    In Friends she was brilliant as Monica Geller-Bing, and in the scream trilogy she was terrific as Gail Weathers, and these two characters are totally different to each others. Which shows Courteney's talent and versatility.
    She is one of my very favourite actresses and deserves much more acclaim than she has.
    She is definately one of the all-time greats, and what more can i say, she is just a brilliant actress. She's amazing and beautiful actress.
  • Courteney is my favorite television actress, and has been for years.

She, as Monica Geller, was my favorite character on friends. For someone so calm and collected in real life, she brought out Monica's quirkiness and spunk with such life and believability.

I heard she may guest star on Desperate Housewives as an escaped mental patient. I have no doubt she'll be awesome in that role. I can't wait!
  • She is great and will always be a great.

Courteney Cox is one of my favorite actresses. She was my favorite character in Friends and she was really good in Scream my favorite horror movie and Friends my favorite show. She is also really pretty and has a range in all her acting choices from comedy to drama to horror. I did not really watch Dirt but it looked like an really interesting show. I hope she decides to do more acting in her future because I think she is a really good actress. I also hoped Frinds would have a reunion but I guess that is not going to happen so I hope I see her in more stuff.
  • I really miss Courtney..... Like Monica!!!! Courteney is perfect actress! I love her! I know her from 'Friends', and 'cause 'Friends' is my fav show, I love all actors there!

Courteney Cox is really perfect actress!!! I love her!!! She is soooo lucky! 'Cause, in some episodes of 'Friends' she could kiss Matthew Perry.... She is really talented! And I think that she really can act!!! She is sooooo beautifull! And in Friends, she is the most beautifull in season 9! She is gorgeous!!!
  • Such an awesome actress that makes the characters she's playing much better!

Courtenry Cox is one of my favorite actresses in a TV show! Of course I know here from her role in the wonderful show Friends where she played Monica Geller Bing. I think that Courtney is a little bit under-appreciated, for here great role in Friends I believe she deserved at least one Emmy nomination because she did a really good job for ten years! However, Courteney doesn't really care about it! She always says that she doesn't take her career as an acteress very seriously and I think that this shows how honest she is! I hope to see her starring in future TV shows because I'm sure she will do GREAT!
  • Friends Character

A classic character from the classic show called Friends. She plays the character who goes by the name of Monica. Monica is an intense chef in the show who wants everything to be just perfect. Monica in the show marries the famous actor Matthew Perry who plays the role of Chandler
  • I love her on Friends!

Courteney Cox stars in one of my favorite shows, Friends. She plays the character of Monica, who is actually my favorite character on the show!

I haven't seen Courteney in any other show or movie. But I can tell from watching her on Friends that she is a great actress.
  • Known as Monica Geller hyphen Bing!

Courteney Cox Arquette (mostly known as Monica Geller-Bing on "Friends") is truly a talented actress that is one of all time greatest! Her role on "Friends" as Monica couldn't have been better by any other actress. Courteney says that she was actually auditioning for Rachel, but she (and, well, I) thought that she liked Monica better. And so did I.

Love her on Friends!
  • empty

Great, she is one of my favorite stars in the TV series Friends, and to be simple I think that she is one of the best actresses on the set. I enjoy some of her works such as Ave Ventura and the Longest Yard, and though I don't really enjoy the Scream series, I really think that she put a lot of effort in her movies. She is awesome.
  • Little miss perfect Monica!

I must say that she knows how to act! She played an obssesed cook, cleany maniac and little miss perfect Monica Geller in a cult TV show 'Friends' (Why did they ended?!!!!), but also a snoopy news reporter in a trilogy horror 'Scream'. I watched her in may other movies and I can say that the women is talented! I hope I will see her in a new movie or something (maybe a Thanksgiving ep of 'Friends'?!)....
  • I love Courtney Cox

Despite her marriage years ago, I still in love with Courtney Cox. I mean it! Not a day would go by without even thinking about her. that's rare. I wrote her a few letter. I hpe she reads them all. I stop writing when she got married. I haven't wrote to her since. But I do have some pictures of her at hand. she is a gorgous woman. I watch "Friends," not because of Jennifer Aniston, but because of Courtney Cox. seeing pictures of her makes me smile. She's a classy woman. One of the best and sexiest women on television.
  • She is better than Amazing!

Courtney was probably the best actor on the show friends. Why? Because her lines came to life and her character stood out the most. She is trendy and a great person to talk to. She should be in bigger movies. Movies like Guess Who because her personality sparks the views when they are watching her. She is a very profesional actor that everyone should know all over the world.
  • Brilliant Actress

Courteney Cox Arquette is a briliant actress. I first noticed her on Friends and thought she was excellent. Her comic timing is impecible and always makes me laugh. However when she required to act serious, like during her and Chandler's proposal during season 6 she managed to bring true drama to the situation and made me really connect to the character.
    After seeing her on Friends, I watched the SCREAM trilogy where she played Gale Weathers, an extremely annoying and yet helpful news reporter with high ambitions. She was a brilliant actress in this and was completely different to the character of Monica. Although I still thought she was great she was way more b*tchy than Monica and made the film extremely entertaining.
  • empty

Courtney Cox really made a name for herself when she was one of the six stars on the wildly popular "Friends." Her sense of comedic timing is very well honed and she always brings a sense of originality to her television and film roles.
  • I love courteney, shes the most wonderful loveable persons... Shes sweet and everytime shes acting shes gives this great magic to the television... Big kisses to you Courteney...

Best actress in the world,
    Best actress in the world
  • Courtney Cox is the best

Courtney Cox is one of the finest actors i really love her in friends and in dirt she really knows how to act. I miss her on friends but life moves on and so has she. im really happy to see that she has moved on to another show so we can still watch her on tv (although we have the friends dvd's :) im glad that Courtney cox has a great new show and that life is treating her really well after the finale of friends. i cant wait to see what other projects Courtney Cox we will see her in later in the years.
  • Monica from Friends

Courtney Cox, born June 15 1964 (age 45), is an american actress well known for her role as Monica Geller in the 90s popular sitcom "Friends". This woman is awesome. She's such a great actress, is so funny and is rlly hot. I loved her in Friends, I loved her character and her OCD (obsesive cleaning disorder) LOL. Shes amazing. I loved Friends, and other movies with her like Scream and The Longest Yard 2006 (although she just appeared for a couple of minutes, it was awesome). She also appeared as a guest star on Scrubs. Her first appearence was awesome, not so much the next 2. But anyway, shes great.
  • I love her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The youngest of four children raised in Birmingham, Ala., Courteney (note the spelling) is a former model who signed with the Ford Modeling Agency shortly after finishing high school. Soon, the stunning brunette was appearing on magazine covers and in television commercials. Cox was People magazine's 1995 cover girl for the "50 Most Beautiful People" issue. In 1984, Courteney made her acting debut on the daytime drama As the World Turns, but got her first big break later that year when she was cast by director Brian DePalma to portray the young fan whom Springsteen pulls out of the crowd in the music video Dancing in the Dark. Courteney enjoys remodeling and decorating homes in her spare time. Courteney and Screams co-star David Arquette were married June 12, 1999. The ceremony was held at Grace Cathedral in San Francisco. Five years (plus one day) later, their daughter Coco was born.
< 1 2