Craig T. Nelson

Craig T. Nelson Fan Reviews (3)

• empty

Craig T. Nelson is a true actor. You really believe that he got into acting because he loves it for what it is. You'll never see him in any tabloids and you won't hear any gossip about him. In his roles, you sense more realism than many other actor's who are considered more talented than he. Of all of his roles in all of his movies, my favorite has to be "The Skulls."
  • You rock, Coach!

I've heard of Craig T Nelson through 3 ways, 1: I heard him as Mr. Incredible in the Incredibles, 2: He was mentioned in Whose Line is it Anyway, a really good show, and 3: COACH! Coach was one of the best comedy shows next to Whose Line is it Anyway that I've ever watched! And Craig T Nelson was the bomb in Coach! He was Coach Hayden!
  • Sellout.

1.5
    I was young when coach was on, but back then I didn't like it. It apparently wasn't good enough to warrant reruns. This review has little to do with Craig T. Nelson's acting skills, and everything to do with the commercial he is currently in for DirecTV. It contains scenes from poltergeist, which starred Nelson, who, if I remember correctly, did a great job in it. But this is irrelevant to me now, because the commercial is among the worst on television. Some people hate this commercial because they consider the use of the deceased Heather O'Rourke in a commercial as tasteless. Apparently, her mother approved the commercial because it was a "tribute" to her. Sounds like her mom sold out even more than Craig T. Though it is a disgrace to Heather's memory, that has nothing to do with my rating here. I simply believe that Craig T. is a sellout, and he has terrible taste if he thought this commercial would be any good. It is not. And neither is he, though he may have been in the past.