Crystal Bernard

Crystal Bernard Fan Reviews (2)

• I'm waiting to see her return to television.

Crystal Bernhard is one of the best reason why I watch "Whigs" every week. She is very sexy and I'm in love with her. I wrote a few letters of support to the actress. I heard a while back that she had cut a record. ,I hope I get to hear it some day. I don't know what she's up to today, but one thing's certain, I miss her very much. Has she married? I don't know. All I canb say that I miss Crystal Bernard very much and I hope she return in form or another someday. Can't stop thinking about her.
  • Crystal Bernard is definitely one of TV's most loved stars.

There's certain actresses I look at and I see the one role I want to see them play. Beautiful, smart and funny, Crystal has proved she can do comedy, and she's also had a successful singing career. She started out as a cute ingenue on "Happy Days," graduated to a wise-cracking waitress on "It's A Living" and became a sex-symbol on "Wings," but the one role I could definitely see her do would be as an action-type super-hero or goddess-figure, the type of character who casts spells or saves the world from the forces of darkness. Or maybe its just because I cast all beautiful blonde actresses as Helen Slater replacements in the Supergirl costume. If anything, it means to be that Crystal's acting career is not yet over and there's so many roles she has yet to do.