Curtis Stone

Curtis Stone Fan Reviews (3)

• the host of new show TAKE HOME CHEF

Charming, personable and talented are three words that best describe newcomer to the TLC channel\'s line up of shows, Curtis Stone.

He is the host of the show TAKE HOME CHEF. He shyly yet enthusiastically approaches unsuspecting grocery shoppers and offers to go home with them and whip up some gourmet meal at their home for them and loved ones. He even foots the bill for the meal.

He offers easy-to-do cooking advice which is good for the novice or the skilled foodie. He is funny and light-hearted and gets along with everyone-- even the person who walks through the door to a zoo of production staff and camera people clustered around yelling \"Surprise!\"

It doesn\'t hurt that he\'s also attractive, has an Australian accent and is young.

If he approached me in the grocery store, I\'d take him home. We can worry about the fact that my oven doesn\'t work later.
  • i like watching curtis , he's funny and very interresting to watch i love the food he cooks no other shows do different types of food like curtis does . when watching him i try i recieps that he cooks and my family loves them. my 18 yr likes the show

i myself give curtis a 100 because he is real and treats all the people that he teaches how to cook with respect , and he has alot of patients with showing them how to cut ,chop as well as the cooking part and with the kids getting them to help is real great .
    i waited tables for 15 yrs and i learned if you treat the kids good you get alot of pride
  • So much fun to watch and see the reaction of the one coming home! His food looks so yummy except the fried fish with the eyes still on! I loved the episode where he cooked for the firehouse and where he picked up the dad with his child.

Great show to watch and I look forward to it every day! Especially two episodes in a row. I always wonder how they cook on TV and not cry when they cut onions. Curtis says it is in the way the onions are cut-doesn\'t work for us. Please come to Orange County and look for us to cook for!