Cynthia Watros

Cynthia Watros Fan Reviews (4)

• It was nice to see a fresh face to the show.

For my review on Cynthia Watros, I am going to review her work on the hit ABC evening television show “Lost”.

Cynthia Watros who plays Libby on the 18M per episode show, appears as a survivor from the tail end of the plane – which it was believed that no-one had survived. After a trek along the island with a few other survivors she meets up with the rest of the cast-away’s, including television hotties “Evangeline Lilly” and “Maggie Grace” woman candy “Matthew Fox” and “Josh Holloway”.

Since she was cast on the show, it appears as if she hasn’t really become a main focus on the show. Personally, I believe that the star is underrated and deserves some spicier roles on the show.

Playing the biggest part yet on the show in it’s most recently aired episode “Dave” we see her true talent and complete compatibility with her co-star “Jorge Garcia” who plays Hurley.

I would like to see Cynthia receive her own episodes in the recently commissioned third season of the show. She has proven herself able to handle the part and is ‘classed’ as one of the main characters, even though she is not one of the most well known.

It is believed however, that she will soon get her flashback episode in the third season and sources say that as the relationship between Libby and Hurley the storyline becomes just so much more interesting.

I wish Cynthia the best luck in the future, not just with Lost but all shows and opportunities that will come her way after this show ends.
  • Cynthia, you are one of a kind

Cynthia is one of the most beautiful actresses. When she was on the Drew Carry Show, she was amazing. looks, voice, personality. She has an amazing and sexy body which most men would find fantastic. She should have her own series beause she is a talented actresses. That said I will say no more.
  • Cynthia Watros sucked at first in the drew carey show!!!

I like Cynthia Watros now but when she first joined the on the drew carey show i didn't like her at all. I guess that was because i love the drew carey show and the character kate (played by christa miller) was so cool and when she left it kinda left a void which needed to be filled and honestly Cynthia didn't do that for me. But as i watched her more and more she is very talented and she did do a great job by the end. I really do like her now and her character kellie is so funny.
  • You really have to feel sorry for Cynthia Watros

Cynthia Watros is a wonderful actress who could be the poster girl for bad career moves. She quit her role of a lifetime (for which she won an Emmy) as Annie Dutton on Guiding Light in order to give Hollywood a try. What happens? She ends up playing the little woman in some third rate sitcom like Titus and a dying sitcom like Drew Carey. She's also appeared in a few low budget films which nobody saw and a couple of failed pilots which didn't get picked up by a network.

You really need a new agent or something, Cynthia. You've really gotten some bad advice in the last 5 or 6 years. What were you thinking when you left Guiding Light? You had the role of a lifetime on that show and probably could have set a record for Emmys won. Cynthia needs to play to her strength and return to daytime drama. The genre is dying for an actress of her calibre to burst onto the scene. Too bad it probably won't happen because Cynthia has said in the past she doesn't want to return to daytime.

Whatever happens I'd like to wish Cynthia Watros the best of luck. I'll never forget her performance as Annie Dutton on Guiding Light. The woman absolutely mesmerized me with her amazing talent. Even though I thought she made a terrible move leaving the show it doesn't mean I don't support her in her endeavors. Perhaps someday she will find the right role and can be the star she should have been. Good luck, Cynthia. You'll always have one true fan here.