Dakota Fanning

Dakota Fanning Fan Reviews (66)

• Dakota Fanning is vErY talented!! Think of how many movies she\'s been in! Goodness! Then check her age! And on top of that, she\'s got a talented little sister following in her footsteps!

Dakota\'s a wonderful actress, she\'s my favorite. Even though she\'s young, she\'s really talented. I think my favorite performance of her\'s is either in I Am Sam or Man On Fire. I haven\'t seen all of her movies yet but from the ones I have seen, she\'s very talented. She\'s a role model for lots of young girls around the US and she\'s well-known. I believe she\'ll continue acting throughout her life since she seems to enjoy it and I would enjoy seeing her in several more films!
  • Talented!

Dakota is definatly talented! Her and Sean Penn's work in I Am Sam made me cry through the whole movie!
    She's SO lucky to be in so many movies at such a young age! I'm kind of jealous, LOL!
    She's just a very talented actress and she know's what she's doing at all times!
    I would expect her to be like any other child actress and be shy in front of the camera, but no way. I give two thumbs up for all her hard work and dedication to her acting career. She definaty has a career ahead of her!
  • One of the most talented child actresses known to man!

Dakota Fanning is an amazing young actress. Her portrayal of Lucy in the movie "I am Sam" is one that few child starts could pull off. Having to play a character whose father was mentally handicapped was emotionally challenging but that's no problem for Dakota! Her performance as Rae (Lorraine) in the movie "Uptown Girls" was a mature role that she made her very own. Also,her latest released film role in "Hide and Seek" was challenging as well as she played the troubled yet eerie Emily. Now she is working on several films and we know that they will be just as great as her firsts. Dakota outshines many child stars in today's media culture and I'm sure that she will continue to deliver great performances in the near future.
  • Dakota Fanning a young childstar who will be a big movie star when she becomes older. She is talented and mature for someone so young. She is a really talented and strong actress whom we will see and hear about in the near future and probably more years t

This girl is really talented. I remember seeing her in "I Am Sam" and she really did a good job of portraying Sean Penn's daughter in that movie. She makes her characters so real and believable. I also liked her when she did that movie with Denzel Washington "Man on Fire" and that movie with Brittany Murphy "Uptown Girls". We'll hear more from her in the near future.
  • A young actress who seems to act like a adult and is more mature than any other young person I know.

Dakota Fanning is one of the talented Actress I know. When I first saw her I was like wow this young girl can really act. I want her to win a Emmy and a Oscar because she is the only one that I think deserves an award. Good Luck Dakota.
  • She is a very talented and intelligent kid and I hope to see her in more movies.

I Love Dakota Fanning! OMG she is so adorible and such an awsome actriss! She is one of my fave stars ever. I loved her in Hide and Seek! She did suck an awsome job! She is a very talented child. I plan on seeing war of the worlds, and she happens to be in it.
  • Dakota is so young but yet so brilliant.Her acting is deep and she can transmite such emotion.I believe she really becomes her characters and I have never seen a kid do that.I´m really amazed by her!

Dakota is so young but yet so brilliant.Her acting is deep and she can transmite such emotion.I believe she really becomes her characters and I have never seen a kid do that.I´m really amazed by her! You can notice she gets all these neavy emotional parts and I can´t imagine her playing just a regular kid cause it would be a waste of talent.About her being overused, I don´t agree.The gilr says her life is making movies so just let her. If you don´t wannna see her, catch another movie.
  • Dakota is so young but yet so brilliant.Her acting is deep and she can transmits such emotion.I believe she really becomes her characters and I have never seen a kid do that.I´m really amazed by her!

Dakota is so young but yet so brilliant.Her acting is deep and she can transmite such emotion.I believe she really becomes her characters and I have never seen a kid do that.I´m really amazed by her! You can notice she gets all these heavy emotional parts and I can´t imagine her playing just a regular kid cause it would be a waste of talent.About her being overused, I don´t agree.The gilr says her life is making movies so just let her. If you don´t wannna see her, catch another movie.

Dakota is so young but yet so brilliant.Her acting is deep and she can transmite such emotion.I believe she really becomes her characters and I have never seen a kid do that.I´m really amazed by her! You can notice she gets all these neavy emotional parts and I can´t imagine her playing just a regular kid cause it would be a waste of talent.About her being overused, I don´t agree.The girl says her life is making movies so just let her. If you don´t wannna see her, catch another movie.

• For an 11 year old she is extremely talented.

This little girl is so talented. At the age age of only 11 she has so many films under her belt. Her work on war of the worlds was amazing and was clearly star of the show. Uptown girls she was also great in. She has done more work and fulfilled her dreams and ambitions which most people don't get until they are 35 or more. I cant wait to see more of her films. She is sucha good little actress she deserves a huge round of applause.
  • She is the best child actor ever.

Dakota Fanning is in the same category as Julia Roberts and Meryl Streep, and she's only 11 years old. She was incredible in Hide And Seek! There is no doubt of her getting in oscar in the future. She is in a few too many movies, it seems like she's the only young female actress, but there is Annasophia Robb also. She is one of the best.
  • Dakota Fanning is a very good child actress.

Hannah Dakota Fanning, more commonly jsut known as Dakota Fanning, is one of the most widely child actresses out there. She has worked iwth many greats including Sean Penn, Denzel Washington, Robert Deniro, and many more. She got her start by doing a Tide commercial and then acted in one of her first movies, which really got her recognized, I am Sam. People should expect to see many more things fomr her as she gets older!
  • The Future Of Film!!..

Dakota Fanning subdues the screen, her presence, an overwhelming allure.. Dakota Fanning is mesmerizing and astonishing in all performances..

I Am Sam - Sean Penn, Michelle Pfeiffer..

Man On Fire – Denzel Washington, Christopher Walken..

Hide And Seek – Robert De Niro

War Of The World – Tom Cruise

Dreamer - Kurt Russell

Lilo And Stich – Lilo’s Voice

Name me one female actress who has worked with all them groundbreaking, powerful actors and actresses and has done that many massive movies!!??.. Cant think of one!!??.. Dakota Fanning has and she’s eleven!!..

Dakota Fanning is my favorite actress..

• I love her!!! She's so good she should have her own show!!! That would be the only show i would watch.

• She's in "War of the Worlds" (which I want to see). She stars in "Man on Fire" and this fall, she's going to be in this true story "Dreamer."

0.0
    Dakota Fanning, boy she sucks. I really don't like her at all. I think she's the worst girl actresses I've ever seen! If you want a better kid actress, get attracted to Annasophia Robb. If anyone ever has a problem with this crap, please e-mail me on Shrek2519@aol.com. Dakota Fanning is so awful and Annasophia Robb is better, and cuter, so bye, Dakota fans.
  • She is so talented and very adorable.

For an 11 year old she done some pretty amazing roles. i think that she is going to be one of the best actresses when she gets older if she just keeps doing her best. She might even make more than the Olsen Twins alone by the time she's 18. Well i guess we'll just have to wait and see all the other great things she'll accomplish.
  • Hey.everyone.i.really.like.dakota.fanning.dakota if.you.see this please i love you heeh ... well she inspiderd me to act and im only 10. so i should be in a movie soon! shes so great at acting! my favorite movie she was in would have to be war of the worl

Hey everyone i really like dakota fanning dakota if u see this please i love you heeh ... well she inspiderd me to act and im only 10. so i should be in a movie soon! shes so great at acting! my favorite movie she was in would have to be war of the worlds shes the future baby!
  • She is very talented! She is in so many diffrent types of movies.

She is very talented she is an awsome actress. She has been in so many movies. She plays a lot fo diffrent parts in many diffrent films. She can act any part she wants, and she does it great! I think she is exseptional for 11 years old. . . . She looks a lot younger than 11 though. She is already a star and i bet she will just get more and more and more parts.
  • Wow, I just love her

I am watching her on the Ellen show! SHe is just soooo amusing! She got her dancing badge from Ellen for Girl Scouts...Granted, she is a better actress then danre, that is for sure! :D :D

She is like really illiterate and can hold an intelligent conversation. I will enjoy watching her grow up over the years.
  • Great Job in "Dreamer"

We just saw Dakota in "Dreamer" She was very authentic and real in the film. The acting was "Andrew Magarian" style, (acting coach) very understated but hitting it's mark. Dakota related very well to all her adult co stars and especially well to the dear horse in the film. This is the best film she has done by far.
  • BEST. ACTRESS. EVER.

Give this extremely talented young actress an Oscar! She is the best actress working today. It is amazing how many actors/films she's appeared with/in at her age.
    The Academy has to bring out a Best Child Performance category, in which she should win almost ever year.
    Eat your heart out, Jodie Foster!
  • She's so original

I love her sinse I watched I Am Sam, a log time ago I said to someone that she's going to be the best actress and this is coming tru. She has already worked with Denzel Washington, Sean Penn, Glenn Close, Brittany Murphy, Tom Cruise and all of them said that she is an amazing actress!
  • Very talented for a child her age.

Dakoda Fanning is amazing. She is so talented for a child her age. I like the movies she is in and I think she is a great actress. She's better than many adult actors and actresses out there. She's one of my favorite child actresses and I think she is very emotional when she acts. She would do better then me at acting. Thats for sure.
  • dakota is very talented.

Dakota is a very talented. she did a great job in dreamer. my alltime favorite movie she starred in is probably war of the worlds. she did a great job in that movie. she is one of my favorites. she is one of the best actresses i have seen. especially at her age. overall she is a great actress and very talented.
  • So Very Talented!!!

Ok dakota fanning is what 11 years old nearly 12, and she is one of hollywoods greatest actresses, in my opinion i would say she is the best actress, and i cant believe how many famous actors she has been able to work with! shes so young you cant imagine how that much talent can come from someone so young! any way i'd just like to say you go girl!!
  • Although many feel she is overrated, I disagree.

Although many feel she is overrated, I disagree. I feel that she is a wonderful actress and although she seems to be in everything, she is very talented. I especially liked her work in Dreamer. Think about if you were her...would you think that you were in too many things? Probably not. It is not her fault that so many people want her to be in so many things. She is at the height of her career. Although I think she is an excellent actress, I don't think that she will last much longer because some people think she is in way too many things, and so directors might think that this will effect the outcome of their whatever they are directing.
  • So much talent for such a young actress

Dakota Fanning is only 10 years old and has already been in a bunch of movies with some of the biggest name in hollywoood. Dakota Fanning is a bright young star that is bursting with talent, she also cute, and really adorable, she takes acting seriously done to where she researches the parts that she is playing but she can also be funny when need be. War of the Worlds and Dreamer are the only movies I've seen her in and she played bothe parts with such passion, espically in Dreamer, to hear actors and actresses talk such highly of her and to be able to work with her in an accomplishment on its own.
  • Going to be a bigger star.

I think she is a beautiful little actor who I think can last as she gets older.
    She has done very well for herself and has starred in a lot of good movies and Television. Eg. I am Sam, Uptown Girls, Man on Fire and Taken.
    I really enjoy watching her as she seems a very charming young lady.

She seems to enjoy what she does and seems to be having a lot of fun doing it. I hope that as she gets older she does not get a big head and just stays true to herself. (Although people do change as they get older)

I hope she does not go like other child actors eg. Hilary Duff, The Olsens, Lindsay Lohan etc (Bad examples for other young people)
  • She is amazing!

Dakota is a very young actress! but all though she is young it has not kept her from doing anything. If she follows the path she is on right now and allow it to lead her in the right direction she will definatley be one of the biggest stars in hollywood! in 2003 she was said to have been the busiest actress in the world and since 2001 she has made over 600 million dollars. If that isnt amazing then i dont no what is. To be so young and to have done the amount that she has that is what you call true talent.
< 1 2 3