Daniel Roebuck

Daniel Roebuck Fan Reviews (3)

• Wonderful guy.

I met him at a Quantum Leap convention. He was so down to earth and so nice to all of us. I got to have lunch with him at the Ziggy Award dinner. He was so funny. He had us laughing so much other people were wishing they were at our table. I'm watching him on "a family lost" right now. He does bad guys really well. Knowing how nice he is in person I have to keep telling myself, "he's nice in the real world... He's nice in the real word." He's a great actor and I love it when I run across movies he's in.
  • Mr. Roebuck came to my school, being an alumnus of my very own high school.

Mr. Roebuck graduated from my current high school, Bethlehem Catholic. He was honored today on January 27th as an outstanding alumni. Although I had never heard of him, I recognized him from the Disney Channel movie "Quints". He has other popular credits such as "Lost" and "Desperate Housewives" in which other students seemed to be throughlt intersted. From the minute his speech began, his warm tone and speaking ability made it apparent that he was an actor and comedian. Dan was friendly, charming, and an excellent speaker. He gave the student body as positive message about high school and made it clear that it is possible to make your dreams come true. I believe that he is a positive role model for teens.
  • My family and I met daniel on the train at Disneyland on the 50th anniversary. He was so nice and very down to earth. We would love to have him over for dinner one night. The Gruenwalds (sgruenwald@sbcglobal.net )

We saw daniel roebuck play gary marshall on the TV movie about Mork and Mindy. He truley is a talented actor and is great in everything he is in. The devils rejects and all the TV shows are wonderful. I always wanted to be in TV or film. If I was half the talent of Daniel I would be a great star. Meeting him was a pleasure to my whole family. He is no phoney when it comes to meeting his fans. He took the time to take a snapshot with us and shook my 8 year old hand. We would love to have him over for dinner any time. What a wonderful man.

Scott Gruenwald