Daniela Ruah

Daniela Ruah Fan Reviews (3)

• The Best Portuguese Actress on TV

I am Portuguese and i can tell Daniela is the greatest actress in Portugal. I mean she was amazing here and now she is step by step going to hit Hollywood. She's beautifull and a very simple person and did i mentioned? A GREAT ACTRESS? Her work in NCIS is amazing and she is clearly doing it. I mean she has already made a movie written by the Star King George Lucas. It is just umbelievable for someone from a small, small country. I am also on the movie industry, here in Portugal as a Director, Editor and Special Effects Designer and i am always dreaming of an oportunity to make it to Hollywood, but that is just a far away dream for now. I just have to say for you to wait, and you will see a rising star. Now, forgive me but here is something in Portuguese for Daniela: "Parabéns Daniela és o orgulho deste teu pequeno Portugal e dou os votos de uma EXCELENTE carreira nesse Titânico mundo do Cinema. E Quem sabe não trabalharemos juntos um dia? Parabéns e Continua sempre a mesma... fantástica,

Rui Pedro Sousa
  • If u can make it there u make it anywhere!! I always followed Daniela's carrier very close and I have a special affection for her due to her physical resemblance to my little sister which is also close to her in age.

If u can make it there u make it anywhere!! I always followed Daniela's carrier very close and I have a special affection for her due to her physical resemblance to my little sister which is also close to her in age. Sometimes we have to part ways with our country to actually make a difference in the world. She's doing as great there as I'd expect and it makes me very happy to see here succeed in the USA. All I want to do is wish her the best of lucks and a lot of goodies in her future! Keep brightening our days with ur awsome talent little star!
  • Amazing

I am very impressed with Daniela's career. She is an amazing actress and reminds me of the kind of lady you could take home to meet Mom. Now thats acting! Very cute and articulate. Good supportive cast on the show. Someone knows how to make good teams that work together. I would not break the law knowing she was chasing me....or would I? I know she has worked hard to get to where she is and has earned it. I wish her great success with her career! Mark my words she will be on the big screen soon. Hopefully that is something she desires.