Daniella Monet

Daniella Monet Fan Reviews (4)

6.8
  • Daniella Monet

Danielle is really pretty on Victorious and a great actress but she can get super annoying on Victorious, and she doesn't have the best singing voice except on the song 'Shut Up 'N Dance" and I think that wasn't her real voice, anyways.

She has great fashion sense and on Victorious uses a combination of short shorts and sweaters together, which in my opinion I find cute.

She's very talented and and a beautiful actress, that's what I am saying, and I think she needs to be on more shows, guest stars or one of the main characters, because she is a good actress.
  • A Very Talented Beauty

Daniella Monet is without a doubt not only a very beautiful girl, but she is also a very talented actress, comedian, and singer as well. She does great performing as Trina Vega on "Victorious", and she was just wonderful as Tootie in "A Fairly Odd Movie: Grow Up Timmy Turner". She also happens to be a strong enviromnetal activist and active in the animal rights movement. Maybe part of the reason I like her is because of the fact that I have a neice named Daniella, but that doesn't take away from the fact that she is an extremely talented woman.
  • A hottie with a great sense of humour.

Daniella Monet is HOT,HOT, HOT!!! Not only is she a very beautiful girl with a hot little body, but she is a great comic talent. She has a very sarcastic wit. I can see her being an excellent comic character in the future in the vein of Julia Loius Dreyfus.
  • All I have to say is that Daniella Monet is really hot. Anyone else want to comment on that?

1 1 1 1 11 1 1 1 1 11 1 1 1 11 1 11 1 11 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1