Danneel Harris

Forums: Danneel Harris Board: Is this true?

umbraumbra

[1]Sep 17, 2008
    • level: 2
    I read somewhere else that she was banned from the set of Supernatural. Can that be true?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jenseena15

[2]Mar 15, 2009
    • level: 2
    Of course it is. She went to the supernatural set and got banned right on the spot. She came there to the supernatural set and asked for jensen ackles, and the bodyguard told her what are you doing here and you're not suppose to be here, and if you don't leave we're going to call the cops. But danneel sat there and said that i come here to see jensen, but jensen came out and said that what are you doing here, i have a wife and i don't know you, what are you some kind of crazy person, if you don't leave these premises i'm going to call the police. And then danneel ran off and said sorry, I thought you were single jensen, you know i thought you didn't have a wife. So jensen got his bodyguard to throw the sick stalker danneel harris off the set , and everyone was laughing because the big bodyguard actually took danneel by the hand and picked her up and threw her off the set, i saw the whole thing it was so funny. she had a nerve to arrive on the set asking for jensen, and got straight up embarrassed in front of all those people. Both jensen and jared was laughing as jensen's bodyguard threw her off the set, and i heard jensen say, that danneel person is a psycho , i don't know her and don't quite understand why she came here, because her and I aren't dating and never dated. Everyone was laughing nonstopable, that was the most funniest thing i have ever saw in my whole entire life. I also heard a fan say, danneel you are not dating jensen ackles, he doesn't want you, so what are you here for, he's married to stephanie ware, you piece of garbage I started rolling and laughing so hard, my friends couldn't stop laughing at danneel retarded lying ass.

luvos_united

[3]Nov 10, 2009
    • level: 14
    umbraumbra wrote:
    I read somewhere else that she was banned from the set of Supernatural. Can that be true?

It's not true.

Danneel and Jensen are now happily engaged.

loey12886

[4]Sep 29, 2010
    • level: 10

jenseena15 wrote:
    Of course it is. She went to the supernatural set and got banned right on the spot. She came there to the supernatural set and asked for jensen ackles, and the bodyguard told her what are you doing here and you're not suppose to be here, and if you don't leave we're going to call the cops. But danneel sat there and said that i come here to see jensen, but jensen came out and said that what are you doing here, i have a wife and i don't know you, what are you some kind of crazy person, if you don't leave these premises i'm going to call the police. And then danneel ran off and said sorry, I thought you were single jensen, you know i thought you didn't have a wife. So jensen got his bodyguard to throw the sick stalker danneel harris off the set , and everyone was laughing because the big bodyguard actually took danneel by the hand and picked her up and threw her off the set, i saw the whole thing it was so funny. she had a nerve to arrive on the set asking for jensen, and got straight up embarrassed in front of all those people. Both jensen and jared was laughing as jensen's bodyguard threw her off the set, and i heard jensen say, that danneel person is a psycho , i don't know her and don't quite understand why she came here, because her and I aren't dating and never dated. Everyone was laughing nonstopable, that was the most funniest thing i have ever saw in my whole entire life. I also heard a fan say, danneel you are not dating jensen ackles, he doesn't want you, so what are you here for, he's married to stephanie ware, you piece of garbage I started rolling and laughing so hard, my friends couldn't stop laughing at danneel retarded lying ass.

ok everything you just said there was a load of crap sorry

and how do I know this well because Danneel is on the SN set a lot, she's been in pic with Jensen while he's filming an episode and Jensen and Danneel are married, so leave them alone, this Stephone person is making up stories and I cant believe you actually believe her, now you believing all that is just sad

Edited on 09/29/2010 8:51am