Danneel Harris

Danneel Harris Fan Reviews (10)

• Danneel currently has a recurring role on the hit television show "One Tree Hill" as Rachel Gatina.

You can always tell when you like an actor or actress if they make you feel something. If you feel no emotion at all whenever that person is feeling an emotion, than you know that they are good. For example if they have a cry moment, than you have a cry moment. Harris played Rachel in such a way that when Brooke (co-star Sophia Bush) hated her, so did i. When Rachel had a sad moment, or had her drug addiction, Harris's performance helped for me to feel sorry and to be sad about the entire situation. Harris is a fabulous actress, and has proved that with her varying layers on One Tree Hill. I really hope that Rachel will reappear so that we get to see more of her.
  • Damn she's the hottest girl ever!!!!! So hot baby you make me melt!!

Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot!
  • Danneel is such a great person! And so talented!

Danneel Harris should get more credit! She is extremely talented and one of the sweetest people you will ever meet! She's got a great sence of humor and she's so nice! I've seen her at work and she works hard! She really deserves so much! I wish her all the best!
  • She's so gorgeous and so talented!

There are not enough things I can say about her. She is a super talent. I loved her in Harold and Kumar, One tree hill is never the same without her. I see big things for her future. She definitely has the talent and charisma, not to mention she is absolutely stunning on screen and in person. I hope she stars in her own series or movie soon, Ibelieve she can carry it. Kudos Danneel Harris! All the best of luck. I have a feeling we will be seeing more of her in years to come. I love that she has stuck to her guns on the nudity thing and is clear that, that is a risky road to go down so soon in your career.
  • Danneel is very talented when it comes to One Tree Hill

Danneel seems like a very down to earth person. I realized that completley for the first time when I watched an interview with her today. She also does a great job playing Rachel every week on the CW\'s One Tree Hill. You might think of her as a troublemaker following in Brooke\'s foot steps, but I think Rachel has a different approach to things. I think Danneel should go on to do more work, and she obviously just got done pursuing that because she just finished filming a movie. I hope she goes on to do more work in the future. And I also hopes she gets more opportunities in the future.
  • I've seen Daneel only on One tree hill but i think she's amazing on it.

On One Tree Hill Danneel plays a character we are suppose to hate, but I love her character. She plays her so perfectly that I love it. I would love to see her become a regular because she brings a lot to the show. I also saw her on Charmed but she was only on it for about a minute so I really can't say much about her acting there. But she seems like the sweetest person. Sophia Bush called her when the sunkist tour came to Dallas and we all wished Danneel a happy birthday and she seemed really nice. I really hope to see her in more shows and I would love to see her in a movie.
  • I have seen Danneel on One Tree Hill and on What I Like About You. She is a great actress and a great person. She is one of the greatest upcoming actresses these days.

Danneel started her career in movies like The Plight of Clownana, Rule Number One, Ten Inch Hero, Extreme Movie, and Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay. She has guest starred in great TV Shows for example What I Like About You, One Life To Live, Joey, JAG, CSI Crime Scene Investigation, Charmed, and my personal favorite One Tree Hill. I think that she will be a great actress and she is already starting her breakthrough years. Her characters are very interesting and I don't think that they are all the same, but I know that she will be the next Brittany Murphy or something. I Love Her.
  • This actress is very talentless and I have no idea who she got into this entertainment business for pursuing acting. She should try somthing else other than this type of industry and field.

1.8
    I really and truly hope that she does, because I can see that this actress and modeling career isn't doing anything for her. so, i urge her to quit. I am sure the fans believe and agree what i'm trying to say here. She may not understand what i'm saying but i'm not saying it to hurt her feelings either,but I see that this isn't helping her. She's very untalented and look a bit too naive for this. Some people don't need to be in this type of career as for her. Just trying to share my many thoughts and suggestions.
  • Danneel Harris is just a pretty face.

I'm one of the lucky people who didn't get the chance to watch One Tree Hill, as watching few minutes and anyway less than an episode out of curiosity is not enough to judge an over 5 seasons' series. And because of that, I can't say I've a long term relationship with Danneel Harris, actually I've never heard of her till last year when she got engaged to one of my favorite actors Jensen Ackles, and that was when I heard of her for the first time, and not as an actress-which I honestly can't say I'm convinced with so far-but as the girlfriend of Jensen. And I saw the title of her being one of OTH's stars and all. So, to get to know Danneel more, I started to watch stuff she was "acting" in, and well, I was SO disappointed, she is not a good actress at all. And really she needs a vocal exercises or something to get her high pitch voice better and not being so annoying to hear, and to know that her pretty face and slim body won't get her to be a better actress or to be seen as one, after all stripping nude in Ten Inch Hero and acting few sex scenes does not consider art, and I think many people will agree with me on that. But again, this whole movie was not the perfect movie either but you get my point.

I can say I tried to get a better review for Danneel but I just saw a model not an actress, she has a lot of pictures than the scenes on TV shows or movies. She can use her face and body for modeling and after all, for an actress with her talent she won't be remembered in few years. Mostly if she didn't get better, using more than her sex appeal. Because she won't stay 30 forever, even Botox won't help, it will make things worse, that if she can get any worse.
  • WTF!?

Who the hell is she!? this actress, cannot act. the show is crap, and i believe she should take up another day job, she's not even pretty. crap actress, crap show. And why isn't this show canceled!? it's just painfull to watch. And she's not just the only crap one on the show, all of them cannot act. I feel sorry for all those people, who like this show. Because really people you all need to get a life. And seriously 6 seasons??????? of what??? how can a show survive six seasons with no storyline, and no talent? can't you come up with something better?????