Danny Boyle

Danny Boyle Fan Reviews (2)

• Danny Boyle

Currently one of the best directors around Danny Boyle has a natural talent for directing. He has produced some of the best British films of the last 20 years. My personal favourites are Trainspotting probably one of his darkest films to date but still very good and gritty with some great performnces and fantastic script. I also like 28 Days Later, I find it to be one of the best horror movies of this decade. Now his latest is my real favourite Slumdog Millionire was brilliant. Everything about it stood out and appealed to me. Danny has a long future ahead of him I expect to see more classics like Trainspotting and Slumdog soon.
  • Does Grit right.

7.7
    Just watched The Beach and 28 days.
    Danny Boyle is really really cool. That is all I have to say! His movies are really suspenseful but you believe the whole time that it could be real. That these situations could happen to any of us. Even in 28 days which is so far-fetched, I mean zombies for crying out loud-the circumstance just seems plausible. He also shows girls in a really good light. They seem to be smart, and deal with their problems in a strong way, not just a helpless \"need to be rescued\" way that you see way too often.