Danny DeVito

Danny DeVito Fan Reviews (3)

• empty

Danny DeVito is a true comedic actor who occassionally dabbles in drama, but he should stick to comedy. You really believe that he got into acting because he loves it for what it is. You'll never see him in any tabloids and you won't hear any gossip about him. In his roles, you sense more realism than many other actor's who are considered more talented than he. Of all of his roles in all of his movies, my favorite has to be "My Cousin Vinny."
  • Very good actor.

Because he did Penguin in Batman Returns, this makes him very cool. His character was the type of villain every villain should be: A blood thirsty, murder coveting, lieing man. Danny DeVito is awesome at doing villains like that. It is just too bad his character was not in the other Batman movies.
  • Coolest

Danny DeVito, to me, is honestly the coolest guy on Earth. Someone who can make a show as cool as Reno 911 can't have anything bad about him. In Matilda, he was awesome, in Big Fish he was hilarious, in Death to Smooch he was so devious. Danny should be god. Thumbs up to the godly greatness of DeVito.