Danny Gokey

Danny Gokey Fan Reviews (7)

• An inspiration

Though there were so many obstacles in life that he had to struggle through, Danny came back a hero in my eyes. Yes, he may not have won American Idol but still, the final song he sang touched my heart so much. He is a wonderful guy and i wish him all the best for the future.
    He sings so beautifully like an angel and he really looks like a fantastic and nice guy. Yes, he is a little sensitive but hey, you can't blame him for that.
    I love you Danny (: And i wish you all the best that you would beat the heck out of the American Idol this year :D
  • Danny is sweet and can belt out a tune! He should have been one of the finalists for next week. Can you people out in voting land really hear a tune? Me thinks not!

I can't understand why Danny would have been voted off. I'm beginning to wonder if everyone is tone deaf or they just like to cause havoc. No offense to Chris, he's nice, but he can't really sing well or hold a tune. Danny has a really good voice and he should have been a finalist. I think Simon is the only one who can really pick them well. Adam is really good, however, he will get a contract regardless,,, here's to you Danny and hoping you get a contract regardless of the tone deaf people out in voting land. Stay sweet!
  • Danny sings excellent

If this is really a singing competition, then indeed only the two best should be singing in the final.
    Danny Gokey and Adam Lambert are the two best singers in this competition.
    If you define the best as competing against the best, then shouldnt Danny be competing against Adam realistically.
    Kris is amazing and should have a wonderful career ahead of him but vocally he is no match.
    Matt does not have America's support as he is repeatedly in the bottom.
    Allison could do great on her own without this competition.
    Danny against Adam...and adam is superb but controversial.
    Danny deserves the title of American Idol.
  • I absolutely love Danny. :]

Danny has been a favorite of mine on American Idol for a while now. In the begining, I was rooting for Alexis Grace and Danny Gokey. But, now that Alexis is gone, I'm just rooting for Danny. His background story is so touching, but unlike Scott McIntyre, pity isn't a huge reason Danny's still here (And to Scott fans, don't worry, I still think he's great). Danny has a lot of talent in singing, and I really hope that he goes far in the competition. Top two would make me extremely happy, even if he doesn't win.

Go Danny Gokey! :]
  • Danny Gokey is the most phenominal performer that has ever graced the American Idol stage. He has been blessed with the whole package complete with accessories. His songs never fail to give me shivers;his terrific looks and heart touching backstory- great

After watching 24 of the 36 finalists perform once more,I am confident that Danny Gokey will give any and all other competitors an amazing race for the title of the new American Idol.His vocal talents are vast and varied.His choice of songs and his performance of them touch both the heart and soul of his audience.His appearance is gorgeously geeky and his attitude is positive and uplifting while remaining endearingly humble. His obvious devotion to his family and frinds combined with his heart touching backstory should keep his name in the minds of the American viewing public when they cast their votes at the end of each telecast.
  • Danny resonates with me, because I was widowed at a young age as well.

Great voice, and sincere appeal. Mr. Gokey has the potential to be a positive influence, and to inspire hope in people who have had tragedy in their lives. I have heard that some feel that Idol has focused too much on his loss of his wife, but to those that say that, you cannot understand that type of loss unless you've been there. It nearly destroys you. I think his wife would be very proud of him for attempting to do this at this time in his life. Don't be judgemental; if anything, Danny's tragic loss is the reason he is able to give his all to this endeavor. I really believe he has what it takes to become a star.
  • YOUR AWESOME!!!!!!!

Danny, first thing I wanna say is that I sorry to hear about your lost... God be with you....

Danny you are awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be voting for you everytime. You deserve the title for many reasons...Keep up the awesome singing...Can't wait for you to cut your first CD...I will be buying it and many more cd's that you make...You are such a true artist, You sing from the heart......I honestly believe you are going to be the winner of the competition....

Keep it up the awesome singing!!!!!!!

I can not wait to see you perform again next week on American Idol.........