Danny Smith

Danny Smith Fan Reviews (3)

• Merton j dingle aka danny smith is hella funny he cracks me up no matter how down I am, I love him in big wolf on campus wish the show was still on! Wondering if he's really like that in real life? I really would like to meet him. Vampress!

Merton j dingle aka danny smith is hella funny he cracks me up no matter how down I am, I love him in big wolf on campus wish the show was still on! Wondering if he's really like that in real life? I really would like to meet him. vampress!
  • Talented actor to say the least, currently he plays in a band out in California called "The City Drive". That is one of the best things he's put his talents to use with.

Danny Smith is a multi-talented guy, actor/musician and extremely good at both. He co-stared in Big Wolf On Campus and performed the theme song for the show. His humor and acting style is a huge reason the show was as successful as it was. He has the potential to be an amazing actor, making movies and hit shows, but he is working with his band right now. The band is 'The City Drive' and they are based in California. Danny is the lead singer in the bad, and also plays piano and guitar. They have a unique sound and as a band also have huge potential to be a hit.
  • Danny Smith is an amazing actor, singer, writer and he is so hot.

It doesn’t surprise me how talented Danny Smith is. He is a singer, actor and a writer. He wrote and performed the theme song to Big Wolf on Campus and he did an amazing job. His character Merton J Dingle is unique and you have to love him. I think that his acting on Big Wolf on Campus is amazing and he is one of my favourite actors. I think that Danny is smoking hot and I don’t know if anyone else thinks so. I wish that he was in more shows or movies as he is a very talented performer.