Dave Finlay

Dave Finlay Fan Reviews (6)

• As Finlay would say my name is Finlay and I love to Fight he has been phenomenal, old school wrestler

As Finlay would say my name is Finlay and I love to Fight he has been phenomenal, old school wrestler Dave Finlay is great he has fought hard to where he is today and to me he is one of the best in WWE. Finlay is entertaining and is a really good wrestler and easily is a fan favorite. Finlay has had great feuds with William Regal, Kali, and JBL( their matches were brutal and JBL would beat up Horns waggle (finlay's son storyline). Finlay is also a WWE road agent he help train the younger wrestlers for the next generation. Finlay is a US champion, a WCW TV champion and a WCW hardcore champion. I just hope that Finlay will win the World Heavyweight Championship or even the WWE Championship cause he deserves it.
  • As Finlay would say my name is Finlay and I love to Fight

Dave Finlay is great he has fought hard to where he is today and to me he is one of the best in WWE. Finlay is entertaining and is a really good wrestler and easily is a fan favorite. I seen Finlay live at WWE events I went to he was great which he did put on a good show. You get these wrestlers who are really boring but with Finlay you get interesting matches and someone that can actually wrestler. I just hope that Finlay will win the World Heavyweight Championship or even the WWE Championship cause he deserves it.
  • Still a phenomenal, old school wrestler

I remember when a lot of people bashed Finlay and flamed the living hell out of the man over one of the most ridiculous reason possible: he's "old."

SO? When did age determine how good a wrestler is in the ring? As far as I am concerned, Finlay can still go in the ring a lot better than a majority of the younger wrestlers in the WWE. Also, with old generation wrestlers, they must put the new generation wrestlers over, which is what he does. Besides, he's a lot better than the Hogan wannabes (Cena, Batista and Lashley).

It doesn't matter how old you are, to me. As long as you can put on a good match, that's all I need to know.
  • A good overall wrestler.

Finlay is a fighting Irish bastard, and I mean that in a good way. He is great addition on Smackdown, and he chracter is awesome. I love how he beats the hell out of everyone. It reminds me off how I am, when people start **** with me I take them out also, but back to the point he may be old but I think he deserves to be mentioned in the Title talks I mean he has better fighting skills then a lot of guys do, and he has contributed a lot to wrestling, so WWE give this man what he deserves a title shot and a win.
  • This Man Loves to Fight

Finaly is a fighting irish bastard, and I mean that in a good way. He is great addition on Smackdown, and he chracter is awesome. I love how he beats the hell out of everyone. It reminds me off how I am, when people start **** with me I take them out also, but back to the point he may be old but I think he deserves to be mentioned in the Title talks I mean he has better fighting skills then a lot of guys do, and he has contributed a lot to wrestling, so WWE give this man what he deserves a title shot and a win.
  • A great superstar

Dave Finlay is one of my favourites, he is so talented in actual wrestling ability, I haven't seen him compete better. I liked him in WCW, however I like him more in WWE. He is an Irish warrior who often carries a shillelagh, and has a leprechaun named Hornswoggle hiding under the ring, He has fueded with some of the greats like Undertaker, King Booker and Chris Beniot. He has also fueded with some of the not so greats like Boogeyman and Batista. He takes pride in what he des, he is one of the most passionate WWE superstars I have ever seen.