Dave Matthews

Dave Matthews Fan Reviews (4)

• Fun to watch

Good performances each and every time...makes me laugh, smile, and enjoy their music. Guitar warriors...
  • Dave Matthews, well what can I say. He's a very talented musician, who started with a small following back in 1990. I have been there since the beginning.

I had never heard of Dave Matthews until mid 1993. My friend Jay got me to listen to a song called satellite from the album "Under the Table and Dreaming". I was hooked from then on.
    In 1996 I went to see him in concert for the first time and let me tell you, WOW. It was an amazing show. I have never seen anyone play an acoustic guitar like that before. I'm surprised the guitar didn't burst into flames, as hard as he was playing. I like his live albums a little better than his other albums. When he plays live, the songs are a little longer, you can feel the audience interaction, and he talks to the crowd some. I can't wait to see him next year, that is if Dallas is on his venue.I hope the Dave Matthews Band keeps putting out the hits like they always have been, and stay the musical Geniuses that they are.

Jeremy Stinnett 10/12/05
  • Dave Matthews is best known for singing in the rock band Dave Matthews Band.

David was born David John Matthews on January 9, 1967 in Johannesburg, South Africa. His father John who was insurance seller died when Dave was just only 10 years old due to cancer. Dave Matthews Band as formed in 1991. In 1993, his sister died in an accident in her home in Johannesburg. On August 10, 2000, he wed Jennifer Ashley Harper, they have three children: twin daughters Grace Anne and Stella Busina born August 15, 2007 and a son August born June 19, 2007. Dave Matthews is a very talented music artist. I hope to continue to hear more great music from and his band.
  • Great great great! Dave Matthews is super talented!

All of Dave Matthews music- solo or with Dave Matthews Band is just awesome! He is definatly a super cool guy and I think that he is one of the greatest musicians since the begining of the world! DMB is awesome--- go buy all of his cds! lol (im serious!)