David Anders

David Anders Fan Reviews (5)

• Terrific.

I don't know if it's the writing or the acting, it's probably both, but this man and this show are riveting. He is one of (several) reasons that I tune in each week. The way he speaks and walks and interacts with his cast mates is pitch perfect, and I think he has a very good future ahead of him, sort of like Patrick Dempsey in Greys Anatomy, the handsome yet slightly troubled leading man.

I've purposely read nothing about this guys private life, where he comes from, nothing- I find that when I do that it limits my enjoyment of the roles that I like- but I sure hope he has a happy life, cause he's given my family much joy.
  • 'Charming' 'Talented' 'Gorgeous' 'Should have been a bigger star' 'Underused' 'Handsome' --------> Personal favourite.

David Anders (Holt)'s been a favourite of mine since I was seven, when alias's episode 'The Coup' first premiered. Since then I have been watching every show he's been in because he is a delight to watch. He is funny, in his own way, he's good-looking and he can act for many different characters. David has also got talent in presenting different accents. He needs a main role, whether it be the good guy or the bad guy. Yes, in Alias he was a 'co-star' as a bad guy and yes he had a sword in Heros but please give him something more!
  • Witty, demonical at times...soft spoken and controlled at others...he raised the bars for villains inside the hero's storylines

How do you play a 400 year old guy? You get into the timeframe of the characters or just play it cool...we see Hiro road to greatness...but go we really feel sorry for the guy who has seen everything in 400 years? Descending little by little into madness? he gives us a natural performance into a villain who sometimes seems misunderstood but sometimes just wants the world to burn down... his complexity makes a good role into a great one, hopefully will see him getting his revenge, showing some fighting skills (let's be honest, the dude was a samurai back in the day) and showing us more range of his underused talent.
  • David I wanna hug you :)

There is something strange about this actor and his character in Alias. Sark is one of the most captivating ' bad ' character I've ever seen, it's like I could forgive him whatever he does, I wouldn't like him to be hurt and I'd rather like Syd being killed than him.
  • David Anders is uber-hot.

David Anders is a great actor. With him using that delicious accent and looking the way he does it is a real shame that he doesn't have a larger role on Alias. There is just something so hot about bad boys and David Anders really does portray the bad boy quite well.