David Boreanaz

Forums: David Boreanaz Board: David's Infidelity

causkitty

[1]May 7, 2010
    • level: 7

Can I just say that I was shocked. On the plus side, at least he admitted it instead of having it just come out. But still.... David seems like such a sweet guy! I still love him,...but I've definitely lost some respect for him. CryWhat about you guys?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SVU_Obsessed

[2]May 8, 2010
    • level: 22
    I was shocked as well. I mean, I'd heard of previous rumors but thought they were bunk. Apparently him and his wife have been struggling with it for over a year and I don't think we would have ever known about it until one of his mistresses tried to extort money from him.

But at least he did come out on his own and admit it. Like you, I still like him, but have lost some respect for him. Especially since he stated he's had "infidelities", which means he cheated on his wife multiple times.

classygirl07

[3]May 14, 2010
    • level: 6
    causkitty wrote:

Can I just say that I was shocked. On the plus side, at least he admitted it instead of having it just come out. But still.... David seems like such a sweet guy! I still love him,...but I've definitely lost some respect for him. CryWhat about you guys?

Yep, me too.

_Leslie_

[4]Nov 8, 2010
    • level: 8

Hypocrites! Has no one of you ever cheated ? What does his personal life have to do with his acting career. Geez, people, mind your own biz ..what he does in his bedroom (or somebody else's) is none of OUR biz!

tanargue

[5]Jun 29, 2011
    • level: 9
    I quite agree with you Leslie. It must be difficult for an attractive actor when women come on at him - which they do, often.
    The sexual harassment case was settled out of court and no more about it should have been revealed, yet details were out there and even posted on Wikipedia!! Luckily they were removed. Three cheers for moderators.

bonnierexeus1

[6]Apr 20, 2013
    • level: 2
    I was shocked to read about this, but hey he is human and humans make mistakes. I would had forgiven him as well if I had the honor of being Mrs Borenaz.. You can see in each roll he plays he puts his all into it and brings that character alive like no other actor could.

I look forward to seeing much more from David in the years to come.. and who knows maybe he will be the one to discover me.. oh don't I wish.. I would give my right arm just to have 1 minute with him I know it doesn't seem to be a lot but 1 minute would feel like a life time to me.. however I probably would spend that minute fainted or making a fool of myself or both..