David Boreanaz

David Boreanaz Fan Reviews (102)

• David is the BOMB!

I really can't exress my feelings better then the title its self can.. David has got it going on. He is a fantastic Actor and i look forward to seeing many more things to come.. Oh what I would do to be standing face to face with David, however I probably would make a fool of myself or faint or both.. David you are the best"
  • David is a great actor!!!!

I loved David in Buffy, Angel, and now in Bones. I guess David is an emotional character because in the show Bones David acts very emotional and sensitive. In Buffy, David acts very suspicious that and he had two sides to him. He was an misunderstood vampire and had a crush on Buffy, a vampire slayer. David also had some unstable emotions and feeling in Angel. Like one mimute he can be happy then the next mintue he can be angry at someone or something. I guess you could call him bipolar or really, really, really, good at what he does best, acting.
  • Viggie4

Loved the show last night. My Granddaughter & her friends love the show & they are 15, me I'm 70.
  • He is a perfect partner for the Bones character.

For me, this a rather unique show in that all main characters need each other for the show to work. Angela needs Hodgins as a foil, and Bones sure needs Booth. There is no replacing any of these 4 actors - as far as I'm concerned.

By the way, the actress who playes Cam is one of the most exotically beautiful women on TV!!!

• COCKY

Damn he is hot, and a great actor, nothing then when he wore his COCKY belt buckle, OMG, he is sex, seriously, and can act oh yeah, I enjoy his work, would like to see him in another TV series can never get enough and the seasons are shorterand far apart on all the shows, wt heck

• Beautiful looking man!

I'm new to his work. Just love him in Bones, he has that rare leading man quality about him and sheesh he is very lovely to look at! I just love this show, I'm either laughing out loud or getting teary watching his chemistry with Emily. It's also nice to see their interviews together as you can tell they are genuine friends off screen. I certainly hope this series goes for a few more years as I am enjoying it so much. I am going to buy the Angel series and have a look at that even though horror scares the bejesus out of me! I also think he is going to continue getting better with age.
  • David Patrick Boreanaz was born in Buffalo, New York in 1969. His lifelong dreams of acting became reality when he landed the role of Angel, a vampire on the WB's hit show "Buffy The Vampire Slayer." After only three short years, his talent earned him his

David Patrick Boreanaz is my all-time favorite actor. No matter what the project, he lights up the screen with his sexy voice, gorgeous smile, and sculpted body! He is truly one of the hottest men alive!

On Buffy, David rocked the show and was loved so much by the fans that he became a regular cast member instead of just a guest star after only the first season. The chemistry he had with the leading actress, Sarah Michelle Gellar, brought the show passion and lust and excitement! His soulful character Angel was gentle, strong, brooding, confident, and sexy, and was madly in love with Buffy, the slayer who's job it was to kill him.

Angel was such a beloved character, and David was such a spectacular actor, that there was soon a new spin-off of "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" entitled "Angel." Although it lacked the beautiful, heartbreaking, and everlasting romance between Buffy and Angel, "Angel" became extremely popular. David continued to play Angel, the vampire with a soul on a mission to repent for his past sins as a vampire and save the world from vampires, demons, and forces of darkness, with the help of a few friends.

Both of the shows are among the best that television has ever seen, and David plays a major role in that.

David will soon have another new show, and be back up on the big screen! This show, "Bones" has David playing a very different role from the vampire he is used to, but we'll take what we can get! Odds are, he'll light up the screen for a third time! Although he's a little bit older, he's still the hottest and sexiest man out there!

And I love him!! :)
  • David is a great actor and handsome to boot.

I can't help but lose a little respect for him with the whole adultory thing but as an actor I have always loved him. I even watched Valentine because he was in it and the ending OMG! I can't help feel that David is like the character he portrays as Booth. To me he will always be Angel but the fact he has created two brilliant characters that everyone will know him for in the future.

I hope David will continue to direct more episodes of Bones because they are fantastic.
    He did a great job and has a future in directing if he didn't act.
  • even a blind woman knows this man is gorgeous

if acting was directly proportional to good looks, well Boreanaz should basically have won every oscar, golden globe, emmy, blah blah blah. so besides the fact i'm totally enamored with his beauty, i think he's incredible
    i'll admit it, i never watched Buffy or Angel.... i think they're actually a little before my time? but i think his current show Bones is pure genius. His chemistry with Emily Deschanel is amazing. I love his versatility, in one scene he can be hard-a** FBI agent interrogating a murder, gang banger, mob boss, and so on. But he effortlessly can change to an easy going guy who tries to get his rational partner to follow her heart! Through all five seasons of Bones he has never disappointed me once.
  • Love David!

First of all David Boreanaz is soo good-looking!David Boreanaz is such an amazing good actor!
    One of the main reasons why I got into Bones is because of the Seeley Booth He plays a very convincing part as Seeley Booth. I don't think there's anyone who can play him better!

I really love the tension between Brennan and Booth.
    I wish they just get together already!
    I love how their so different from eachother but still make a perfect couple.
    And I love how he cares about Brennan, and that he has a son. So as long as he's on the show I'll never stop watching! xD
  • Vampire turns FBI Agent, or is he a FBI Agent who is still a vampire....hehehe

I first started watching him in Buffy the Vampire Slayer and then I followed his move to his new show, Angel. I have watched every episode of both shows and I own all the dvds of the show Angel. I am now in the process I watching every episode of Bones. I haven't missed one yet. I really like the episode Fire and Ice. I am trying to collect all the episodes to Bones. I think David is a very talented actor and also very good looking. I can almost figure out how the episode is going to end but, alot of times I am wrong.
  • He is an enspiring actor from when he was in Buffy the vampire slayer to Angle the in Bones. He is great.

In Buffy he played angle an good and evil vampire and having a good relashonship with Buffy and always angry with spike he was great. Then have his own show as a carry on with Buffy in LA from season 1 all the way to end i loved watch him act. In Bone =s he was great at being a cop who norrmaly has no clue in the lab with Bones, Dr. Lance Sweets, Dr. Daniel Goodman, Dr. Zack Addy, Angela Montenegro, Dr. Jack Hodgins, Dr. Camille Saroyan the was great. If anyone else played Special Agent Seeley Booth it wauld not be as good at all.
  • David Boreanaz is now one the most aspiring talented actors on television. He started with married... with children, he stabilized his position in america as the unforgetable ANGEL and currently continues to steal the haerts of viewers on Bones.

David is a wonderful actor who has successfully put his ever so mesmerizing role as Angel, the vampire with a soul in love with the slayer, and has truly unveiled his talent playing the macho, catholic special agent Seeley booth on the detective drama Bones that has been kind to him in last few years (returning to Fox this fall). David in real life is compassionate, loves his family and is true to his roots as an American-Italian in the acting community. He has the looks, the appeal and the charisma to draw audiences in every part and he never disappoints his fans.
  • One of the best actors of our generation. From a vampire to Special agent, to voicing Leon, David is the coolest.

When I first heard of David, he voiced Squall/Leon in Kingdom Hearts 1, and I saw the first season of Angel, I knew he was a great actor. S3, S2, and S5 of Angel was where I saw how cool the show was seeing David. Since Buffy was his biggest role, I got to that as well. But Bones, the emotion he pulls off, the lines he says, and how funny he get in even the serious roles. It makes you wonder what role was he best, but overall, the best Buffy/Angel actor and will be remebered for all time.
  • From vampire to FBI agent, but always a hero, to ready to save the day and the girl.

He is a great actor. Every tv series he plays a role, has been a great hit. Buffy, Angel and Bones. I stopped watching Buffy after he left. However Bones had great and clever plotline, Booth and Brennan is the only reason I watch the series till the begining. He is so awesome that he can play every role and I'm not mentioning how hot he is.
    He is a hero as always in Bones but also very funny. He has great balance between two. In Bones the tension between the Brennan and Booth and the his reactions to Brennan are amusing me. I hope also we can see him in playing other interesting chracters in big screen.
  • I didn't watch but a few of episodes of Angel ...

...but "Bones", and specifically the character of "Booth" has made me appreciate the broad talent of this actor. "Booth" runs the full gamut of human feelings and emotions in any given episode and David Boreanaz makes that happen seamlessly. Its definitely not like watching a performance per se, and so its really easy to get into the storylines.
    I think he and Emily Deschanel must have a really amazing off-screen friendship as well, because they are so smooth and seamless on-screen. This is one of the best, most interesting character pairs on TV today, and in this case at least, each of the parts is definitely what makes the sum so superb.
  • A charming roguish actor with boyish good looks. Boreanaz is a fine actor that can hold his own on the screen. He has had a very successful TV career as Angel in Buffy and Angel and as FBI Agent Seeley Booth. Definitely the prototypical leading man.

David born May 16th, 1969 is one of my favorite TV actors. He has had a fine career so far and has been an almost constant presence on television since first appearing on Buffy as the Vampire Angel in 1997.

His character proved so popular that the TV show Angel spun off in 1999 starring Boreanez and lasted a full five seasons till 2004. It probably would have lasted a few years longer except for the mismanagement of the WB Network and their internal problems. It was still a popular viable show at the time. In 2005 a new show was advertised names Bones on FOX based on the books of Kathy Reichs who is one of my favorite authors. Imagine my surprise when Boreanez is revealed to be one of the two main characters. There are a lot of things to like about the show but there are three things I believe the show would not survive without at this point. Boreanez as Booth, Deschanel as Bones, and the chemistry resulting from these two actors being paired together.

Personally I was raised in the upstate area of New York State (Buffalo/Rochester) and my parents both graduated from Ithaca College in Ithaca, New York. I mention this as David was born in Buffalo and graduated from Ithaca College as well. Ithaca is a fine well thought of private institution and is an excellent school for the arts.

I wish David much success in the future and hope we continue to see him entertaining the public for years to come.

Thanks for reading...
  • What can I say about David...hmm let me think. lol

Well, he's majorly hot and so funny. He's a sweet and caring father and I hope his son turns out just like him. Well, he does already have the taking his clothes off thing down. lol He is kind of the perfect guy, I mean if your in to that of course. haha I've loved everything I've seen him in and most of his roles are the hero roles. They really are perfect for him. Every time I see that smile of his, man, I just can't stop smiling, my cheeks actually start to hurt. I'm so glad he decided to go into acting and I'm sure every fan is happy as well. Oh and I can't forget I love him because he was from Buffalo, my hometown and is a fan of the Flyers. Yeah, I know I'm a Sabres fan too just like he was, but I like the Flyers. This guy can dive me crazy sometimes when I see him on TV, maybe that's why I got hooked on Bones. The tension and chemistry he brings to Booth when he's with Bones, is to die for. I wish I could get that look from a guy. Anyway…that whole, he's the great hero kinda rocks, too.
    I'm not obsessed, really! lol
  • he is a great actor , and the show would not be the same without him.besides have you seen him? hello he is fine. i think his character is a good contrast to brennan's. he is a lot less cynical,and in some ways makes her a better person.

and over all good person . good father and has good values. he loves being a knight in shinning armor,and i like seeing him that way. he has obvious thing for his partner. he cares about her and her family even though bound by duty of his job and conscience is sometimes forced to arrest them or something similar. brenenn is ok with it too because she understands that it is his duty to follow the laws even if the after affect allows friction to come between him and his partner. he also like the squints even though he makes fun of them ,and their vocabulary is not often decipherable as it should be. my over all opinion of seally booth is that he is a great father ,fbi agent and friend. he is dedicated to his job and to his friends and family. he is also good for a laugh at times,but always good to look at!!
  • I first saw david boreanaz when my brother talked into watching an episode of buffy the vampire slayer.

I first saw david boreanaz when my brother talked into watching an episode of buffy the vampire slayer. The first thing I noticed about him is how the man seems to have this insane ability to turn on a dime. One moment he's a sulky, monosyllable, goodguy who seems to carry the weight of the world on his shoulders, the next he's a bad guy who couldn't give a toss about anything, and you cant get to shut up. Since then ive seem in a few different things and the scope of his acting, his range and his simple onscreen presence continue to amaze me.
    There is one thing though that makes me laugh every time I see on screen. He cant for the life of him control anything around his neck. Any necklace he has seems to have a mind of its own, because it certainly doesn't do what he wants.
  • David Boreanaz has the uncanny ability to carry off any role and make it believable. But what's amazing is that he is able to do so and make it seem effortless.

I had seen a couple of episodes here and there of Buffy The Vampire Slayer as well as Angel in the past, and I remember taking notice of David's talent as an actor. However, it is his role as Special Agent Seeley Booth in Fox's Bones that made me become an avid fan. What I respect the most about David is that he doesn't seem to take himself too seriously, and that comes across in Booth. He is incredibly funny and has an extremely likable personality. Thanks to his incredible chemistry with Emily Deschanel, Bones has become an addiction. So kudos to David AND Emily for creating characters that I find myself getting so attached to.

Also, the fact that he's a huge hockey fan makes me like him even more especially when he was doing the blog for the NHL. I read it religiously.

One thing though David... you're a fan of the Philadelphia Flyers? Seriously?
  • OMG he is so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Plus he is a very very great and talented actor i love as him booth in bones i find the name seeley a bit fuuny though, and everything else his been in, even as that bad guy in one of the crow movies but he will always be Angel that gorgeous brooding hunky vampire with-a-soul to me! i even thought he did a great job as the soul-less Angelus i still cry every-time i see the episode that he dies in. me and me sis and cousin and mum love him, he is my all time feve actor, did i metion he is supper hot!!!!!!!!!!
  • empty

David Boreanaz has such raw talent not to mention really good looks to go with charm and sense of romance.

When I first saw him in Angel I thought wow what a hot looking Vampire lol . I love Mr. Fix it and now Bones is one of new fave shows.

David is really cool.
  • David Boreanaz is an amazing actor! He is great in everything and can play the part in anything.

David Boreanaz, well there is only one word to describe him, extraordinary. He is one of the best actors I have ever seen. In the series BONES, I believe he really is a F.B.I agent who has feelings for Bones. He can play the part of anything, from F.B.I agent to a vampire in the series Buffy the Vampire Slayer. He's talented in so many different ways. Not to mention he's incredibly HOT! But anyway he captures the role so well in BONES. He makes the show so addicting with his little love speeches. David is ust awesome in everything he does.
  • David is a light-hearted soul that gives you a good laugh.

David Boreanaz is an excellent actor. He has been in some of the best shows ever created. Buffy was, and is, a hit in my book and so was Angel. He has yet to let me down in Bones and just an overall great guy. I love his interviews because he is always joking around with reporter/host and he cracks me up. He is 39 years old and he looks years younger than that. He never fails to give you an superb performance and gets you into the emotions of the characters at hand. He's probably one of the only genuine and down to earth actors in Hollywood. I look forward to all his projects and hope to see him succeed in the future.

Rating - A
  • An amazing actor, who is underrated!

I just love David Boreanaz. I first saw him in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and I loved him from the start. My first impression was that I thought that he was super sexy and gorgeous ( still is), but that he is also a very talented actor. I was upset when I heard that he was leaving Buffy, but that quickly came around when I heard that he got a spinoff, cause he completely deserved it. After Angel stopped, I didn't really saw him in something. But then Bones came, and I was very pleasantly surprised to see him playing the hot FBI- agent Seeley Booth. And he may be a little older now, but he is still looking fine. The only movie I ever saw in which he played is Valentine, but he did such an amazing job there!

I do believe that he is underrated as an actor, and I don't really know why he never won an award, cause I every role he plays is very convincing and makes me believe it. So I'm hoping that he will win an award soon.

David Boreanaz really is a personal favorite.
  • Main role in Angel, supporting regular on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and a main role on Bones.

Boreanaz is one of the most talented actors that have ever braced the silver screen. He has taken so many roles, well two fantastic roles, and has played them so well. i am very surprised that an actor with his talent really hasnt made his way to the big screen, or even won an emmy for his fantastic acting ability. I have never seen him miss a beat, and i have been watching him as an actor for about eleven years, bracing us with thousands of fantastic performances. I really hope that people begin to recognize his talent. DAVID BOREANAZ! ,
  • =D

HOT AS!!!!HOT AS!!!!

HOT AS!!!!HOT AS!!!!
    HOT AS!!!!
  • David Boreanaz is a great actor who never gets the respect he deserves from the show business.

David Boreanaz is a great actor who never gets the respect he deserves show business. I loves watching him in Buffy the Vampire Slayer as the vampire Angel who has a soul because of a curse that makes him be a good vampire who falls in love with the slayer. David then got his own show in the spin off of Buffy. The show was called Angel he was a Vampire and a private detective. He is now acting on the show bones as a FBI agent. What ever David plays in he gives it is all he makes his charters realistic. My favorite movie he played in is The Crow Wicked Prayer as luc/death. David Boreanaz is one of my favorite actors because he can act. He is also directing and co-Producing movies and shows. I hope that he will start making more movies but not straight to DVD movies as long as it does not interfere with Bones.
  • A great actor, possibly underrated by Hollywood, making Vampires and the FBI even more sexy!

I, like most of his fans, became enamoured with David Boreanaz when watching Buffy. When I started re-watching the series a couple of years ago I just couldn't get enough of watching him! He was gorgeous. Then, I saw a clip for BONES, and saw a shot of Boreanaz, and that's how I became hooked on the show. I think if an actor has the pulling power to make someone start watching a completely un-known show, just because they are on it, then that is something special.

I think that he has grown as an actor over the past 10 or so years, and has grown even more gorgeous if that is possible! I think it's great that he is now also branching out a bit and co-producing episodeds of BONES.

Hopefully he will continue to act for many more years to come, maybe even branching out into movies a bit more....
< 1 2 3 4