David Bowie

David Bowie Fan Reviews (3)

• empty

I had no idea just how many movies that David Bowie has appeared in. I think that his music is decent, though much too old for my taste, but I think that his acting is a tad better. Yes, he has really only had bit or small parts, but he's one of those "actors" that you just have to take for who he is--a musician that tries to act.
  • Legend.

Ziggy played guitar, jamming good with Weird and Gilly
    The spiders from Mars. He played it left hand
    But made it too far
    Became the special man, then we were Ziggy's band

Ziggy really sang, screwed up eyes and screwed down hairdo
    Like some cat from Japan, he could lick 'em by smiling
    He could leave 'em to hang
    Came on so loaded man, well hung and snow white tan.

So where were the spiders while the fly tried to break our balls
    Just the beer light to guide us,
    So we bitcched about his fans and should we crush his sweet hands?

Ziggy played for time, jiving us that we were voodoo
    The kids were just crass, he was the nazz
    With God given ass
    He took it all too far but boy could he play guitar

Making love with his ego Ziggy sucked up into his mind
    Like a leper messiah
    When the kids had killed the man I had to break up the band.

Oh yeah
    Ooooooo
    Ziggy played guitaarrrrrr
  • Huge Bowie fan, this guy is a genius. He is one of the most influential song writers of all time. David Bowie is one of the best of all time!

I became a huge David Bowie after listening to \"Let\'s Dance\" this guy is a great song writer and a great musician. I love \"Rebel, Rebel\", \"Golden Years\", \"Under Pressure\", \"Space Oddity\" this guy has made some of the greatest songs that have ever been heard. I also love his song \"Heroes\" another great song and another great masterpiece by Bowie. This guy is one of the most influential artists in musicial history. He is a great actor also, he was in the Broadway version of \"The Elephant Man.\" Plus I hear that he is going to be in a new movie playing Nikola Tesla. David Bowie Rules!