David Carradine

David Carradine Fan Reviews (2)

6.7
  • Love his voice...

David Carradine has one of the best voices I have ever heard! I don't know what it is about it, but it's very unique and cool. I first got the chance to hear his voice when I was watching The Ultimate Enemy (a Danny Phantom movie) David did the voice of Clockwork - a ghost that controls time and has the ability to stop it, fast forward, and rewind. He helped Danny save his friends and family and beat his evil older self. David is also a pretty good actor. I first saw him in a Lizzie McGuire episode a few years ago. I've also seen him in Kill Bill, though I haven't seen the whole movie.
  • A great actor! R.I.P David!

I first saw David Carridine in the roll of Kwi Chang Caine, the Shaolin Priest on Kung Fu: The Legend Continues. I thought his acting then was superb and amazing! And I still do.
    As I continued to watch Kung Fu: TLC, I was prompted to go back and watch the original Kung Fu as my grandfather bought it on DVD. I couldn't believe that that boy/young man was the same person! It takes a lot of dedication to continue with the same story for years.
    I admit, I haven't seen him act in anything else but as he was such a great actor in the Kung Fu series', I'm sure he was fantastic in all of his other roles and I can't wait to see them.
    R.I.P David, you'll be remembered forever!