David Hernandez (II)

David Hernandez (II) Fan Reviews (2)

• good singer

David Hernandez is in my opinion a good singer. He is best known as being a member of American Idol Season 7's top 12. Sadly, he didn't last very long. He was eliminated the first week. But I do have to say, his top 12 performance wasn't really that good. But I did enjoy his performances during the top 24-16.

Too bad he was eliminated so early because he isn't going on the "Idol" tour this summer. When it was between him and Kristy Lee Cook, I thought for sure he was safe, but she was. I wanted him to make it to the top 8 or 7.
  • can you believe he got out!!!

well, i am so sad he got out. papa was a rolling stone will all way s be on my i pod, i listen to it every day, he needs a record deal, he is so much better than anyone else. so what if that wierd rumor about him was going around. go david! thats all i can say, he was my favorite, and i can't believe he got out. he had some of my favorite performances and even if they weren't all good, they we're defnitely good enough to make the top 6. he was my idol and him going is terrible