David Hyde Pierce

David Hyde Pierce Fan Reviews (2)

• Played Dr. Niles Crane on Frasier.

David Hyde Pierce is a remarkable actor, he played Dr. Niles Crane on Frasier, and Niles is one of my favorite characters, He always cracked me up the way he would flirt with Daphne, and the conversations he would have with Frasier and Martin where some of the best scenes in the show.

David also played Slim a walking stick in Disney/Pixar's A Bug's Life, the movie was excellent, and David played the part brilliantly.

Though Frasier isn't on anymore I hope David will appear in more movies/TV, and if a bug's life has a sequel, I hope he plays the part of Slim again.
  • Talented, handsome AND funny...

I mean, really...what more could you want? David Hyde Pierce is one of TV's comedic greats. He is absolutely a-dork-able and I mean that as a complete compliment. He is quirky, amusing and I credit him for bringing many smiles and laughs to my life! My favorite character on Frasier, his portrayal of the character -- showing depth and development even on a sitcom. I was lucky enough to catch him on stage a few times and the man can do just about anything he wants to. His interplay with all of his co-stars, TV/stage/etc, is fantastic. He brings a certain light to it. Not only that, but he seems to have great values in his family.
    Best of luck to this talented man!!