David Kaye

David Kaye Fan Reviews (8)

• With a deep demanding voice, David Kaye is one of this generations most notable and recgonized voice actors.

With a deep demanding voice, David Kaye is one of this generations most notable and recgonized voice actors. David has a versitile range, and an ability unrivaled in today's buisness. His biggest break came with Beast Wars, voiceing the manical Megatron. With protraying Megatron, he took Frank Welker's Iconic performance from G1, and added an until then, an unseen depth to the character. Megatron II is so much more than just a character, with David's performance, you believe Megatron is a sociopathic, megalomaniac, who's insane ambitions will destory everything around him. David is one of the reasons personally why I became a writer, and I wouldn't be surprised, if he also inspired alot of other fans to go into the buisness as either an actor or writer. Since then, he has been a major presence in the last decade. This man can do it all, and then some, hopefully he will be intertaining us for generations to come.