David Selby

David Selby Fan Reviews (2)

• Quentin Collins ahhh such fond memories...

Grew up watching you on Dark Shadows & have always watched to see your roles. There is no one like Quentin Collins!! Wish Dark Shadows was still on, miss would still watch if it was on syndication. What an amazing journey your life has taken you on & all the wonderful theatre groups you & your wife have done for children. Its nice to see that such a wonderful man has not lost his perspective & remains grounded. There will never be another Quentin Collins & I would rush home from school & be glued to that show... Ahhh thanks for the memories of those days past & so glad to see you on Rizzoli & Isles for the season opener.
  • Quentin Collins is still alive and kicking.

As soon as I saw the name David Selby on the cast list for an episode of Cold Case, I knew we were in for a good program. David Selby played Quentin Collins in Dark Shadows probably about 40-some years ago. He was a cutie then, and he still is at age 66. Since I saw his name, I looked up information about him, and found that Selby earned a Ph.D. It's nice to know that he has brains behind that handsome face. What is even nicer to see is that he has been married to the same woman for over 40 years. The older Selby physically reminds me of Alan Alda. His role on Cold Case wasn't demanding, but it was great seeing one of my childhood idols again.