David Silverman

Forums: David Silverman Board: Submission & Forum Guidelines

[1]Jul 28, 2007
    • level: 51

Hello! Welcome to the David Silverman TV.com person guide. Before you start submitting to the guide or using the forum, please take a minute to read over a few basic ground rules.

Submission Guidelines

Feel free to submit trivia or quotes to the guide at anytime. I only ask these things:

• You must provide a http source for all contributions. Place the link in the submission comment box.
    • Trivia or edits to the bio must be in your own words. Not copied and pasted.
    • Quotes must be in the proper format. All quotes must begin with "Silverman" wrapped in bold tags, then a colon, and then the quote. If the quote pertains to a certain subject, place the subject in parenthesis and then wrap itin italics tags after the colon. Here is an example:

Silverman: (about The Simpsons Movie) I hope we can help regenerate interest in 2D animation. That would be a great bonus.

Forum Guidelines

Your opinions are welcome here. If you happen tohave an opposing views on a subject, please do not insult or threaten one another. If you are insulted or threatened, do not respond to the user, simply report them for flaming. There will also be no spamming or trolling. Over all, keep it clean and everything will be fine and dandy like sour candy.

For more information, consult the following:

Or PM me with any questions you have.

Addittional Note: Since person guides are much smaller than show guides, and there is only a limited amout of information available, I will not be assigning any Trusted Contributors.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.