Delta Goodrem

Forums: Delta Goodrem Board: Next Album

Sellyina

[1]Apr 16, 2007
    • level: 12

Methinks we need to make this board more active, i'm sure we can get at least a few regular posters lol. So...the new album that's supposedly going to be released sometime this year, what do you think it'll be like? Delta's writing with Guy Chambers for this one (which I personally don't think is such a good idea) and she's also been writing with her boyfriend (an even worse idea! imo of course).

So, do you think she'll go in a totally different direction to her previous albums or maybe keep on the same sorta track and release something like IE, only better lol....if that's possible...hmmm.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

afenla

[2]Apr 22, 2007
    • level: 37

IE was (IMO, of course), her best album by far. Though there were songs I liked in Mistaken Identity, I actually loved most of IE's songs.

Therefore, I just wanna believe that the new album is gonna be more like IE, or even better, of course, if it's possible. And for Delta, it is

Edited on 10/31/2007 10:47am

Sellyina

[3]Aug 17, 2007
    • level: 12
    She's written most of the album with her fella.....sooo not good.
    Ah well, at least it looks like the album will be getting released very soon, I think October sometime. The new single will be released in September (in Australia).

No UK news yet...hmmm.