Dennis Farina

Dennis Farina Fan Reviews (5)

• The Silver Stallion

Dennis Farina is one of the sexist men I have ever dreamt I was making Love with. He is also funny as well as a dramatic actor. When he is acting he is such a natural.
  • Dennis Farina was a great addition to the cast of Law and Order. I liked his snappy mode of dress, but also the way he handled people who needed to be interviewed, more or less in his own way. I hated to see him leave the show.

Dennis Farina was great in his role as a detective in Law and Order. He was handsome and a sharp dressed, but obviously was also very street-smart. I will be mad at NBC forever for cancelling this show with no formal recognition of the cast; although I do realize that Dennis had left the show by that time; maybe he saw the handwriting on the wall. I hope he has found a very successful role somewhere, because he surely has the talent to perform in almost any venue. I wish you all the best, Dennis, and will watch for you on TV.
  • Lord, what a man!!!

Dennis Farina has to be one of the most gorgeous creatures that God ever decided to put on planet Earth. I am I gushing, you bet I am!!! From the first time I ever saw this embodiment of male eye candy, in "Crime Story", I have been a fan. The topper is that Farina is a decent actor also. He has stated that he doesn't get too worked up about the seriousness of acting, just tries to get it right the first time and go home. That to me is very refreshing as Farina was a law enforcement officer for eighteen years in Chicago before doing the acting gig and he has seen a side of life in a capacity that most of us would not care to view. I was thrilled when he joined the cast of "Law and Order" as Detective Joe Fontana and cried when he made the decision to leave the series after only two seasons. It was mighty nice knowing I was finally going to get a chance to see Farina on a weekly basis and boy, was it ever cool! Shame on you Mr.Farina for getting we females used to seeing you and then splitting! Nah, just joking! I could never stay mad at a man as hot as Farina!
  • empty

Dennis Farina is one of those character actors that appears in almost every good movie, but doesn't ever get any credit. His acting is always on point and he has shown great range with his skills
  • I'm so lucky to have such a cool great uncle.

My Great Uncle Dennis is really a nice guy and he does really great stuff. I never really liked Law & Order, but my mom loved watching him on the show, too bad he quit. But I'm really serious that he's awesome, I haven't seen him for a while (I haven't seen him since his son's wedding a couple years ago), but he's really cool. I really like him, he's a fun guy to be with. I'm so lucky to be related to someone famous! ^_^ Yay! I can't wait to see him again. Hopefully he'll be at my grandma's house for Christmas!