Devon Sawa

Devon Sawa Fan Reviews (5)

• Not the best actor but...

Good. Love him in "Final Destination".
  • empty

Devon Sawa is a decent actor, but he has been limited in his roles because he looks so young. I am going to have to knock him a bit until I see him start really stepping up into more mature roles.
  • this is about what i think devon looks good in

Devon is pretty cute i guess i liked him in final destionation and in now and then but he was pretty ugly in casper lol..ya i kinda feel like watching now and then so ya. so what do u think about him in this movie?? well if u havnt seen final destionation see iT!
  • Devon is sooooo HOT!!! He was the cutest in Now and Then and Caspar. Though i also liked him in Wild America and Final Destination!!

Devon is sooooo HOT!!!
    I don't know what else to say about him besides the obvious!
    He is one of the cutest, most talented undervalued actor out there!!!
    I luv him!
  • You may have seen Devon in such roles as starting out in Casper ( the on screen person ). Later...he moved on to star in Wild America with Jonathan Taylor Thomas. He was also in such movies as Idle Hands ( great...horror/comedy ), Extreme Ops ( action pac

Devon is personally one of my favorite actors. I love most of his movies and basically I like his whole actor attitude. However, you don't here much about him anymore. I think that he should have become a bigger star. He should have been in more movies and been more popular. But he has his fans ( including me ), so that's all that counts I guess. He is starring in Extreme Dating ( recently released outside U.S. ) and in Poolhall Prophets alongside Freddie Prinze Jr.