Diane Mizota

Diane Mizota Fan Reviews (7)

7.8
  • I have to laugh at all of you who wasted mountains of time bashing Diane for a comment that was so benign as to not merit any more ire from you than if she were to say she didn't like toast.

I have to laugh at all of you who wasted mountains of time bashing Diane for a comment that was so benign as to not merit any more ire from you than if she were to say she didn't like toast. She wasn't bashing a child's wish or being insensitive to her recent tragedy. It's a magazine, people, quotes are situated in the context the author creates.

I can imagine that most of you are the strange folks that love Clay Aiken and can't handle anything that might be misconstrued as anti-Clay. You jump on the bandwagon when called to action and probably don't read Entertainment Weekly regularly - which if you did you'd know it is often barbing and sarcastic about things that many your kind love. Can't say I understand you, but you have your right to your preferences. Just don't take it out on an innocent person.

From personal experience, I can say that Diane is an extremely intelligent, kind and generous woman, who puts the needs of others ahead of herself. If you took any time to do some research, you'd see she's been working with kids for years and is good at it.