Dirk Benedict

Dirk Benedict Fan Reviews (5)

• He stinks

Was born in Montana on March 1st, 1945. He was raised in the country. He garnered his first experiences in acting (on a dare) in a college production of Showboat, where he got the main part. His father, a lawyer, died when Dirk was 18, which was hard for him to take. While working on Georgia, Georgia in Sweden, he first learned about macrobiotic diets and changed his eating habits, drastically. He was 26 at the time. A few years later, doctors found that he had cancer of the prostate. He refused to accept the usual treatment and moved away to a secluded cottage. Dirk managed to cure himself from cancer by following the rules of his macrobiotic diet. When he got a part as Starbuck in Battlestar Galactica in 1978, the doctors stated that he was in good health. Dirk's main successes were Battlestar Galactica, as Starbuck, and the TV series, The A-Team, in which he played Templeton(The Face) Peck. He was formerly married to actress Toni Hudson and is now divorced. He has two sons (George and Roland).
  • he is such a hancom actor. I love him as both Face and as Starbouk. I realy thogut it was funny seeing Him pointing to the cylon in the oaning credits of the A-Team it was halaris.

I rember the first time I saw him he was on Battalstar Glactca as Starbouk. I realy like his work. he is wanderful. It was great to see him as Lt. Templton ask Face Peck. I have read his book. he is a good actor and a good athoughter. It is great to have Dirk Benedick all the shows he has done if it wasn't just as a good guy he also plays a good bad guy as well. I hope to see him do more things in the futcher. wold love to read more books if he wrights them.
  • He will allways be Faceman

Dirk Benedict is great actor whit great looks and fine sense of humor. I think that hes best role wos in A-Team as faceman, a guy who could charm any women he wanted, I wos actually very impressed that he looked that good when A-team wos made he actually wos pretty old. He is little bit underused on hes old age, I really had hoped to see him in some of the last tv-shows or movies, eaven small roles could be enjoying to watch. I read somewere that he is in a show/movie that will come out this year so lets hope to see him soon.
  • Faceman.

Look at him. He is soooo hansome, his smile and friendly look, I just fall for him every single day more and more when I just watch my favourite TV serie The A-Team.
    At first in The A-Team I didn\'t like him so much, we was so a good liar and always with the ladys, but when the A-Team was rolling again in TV, few years later I started to notice his talent and good looking and kindhearted, he is the best! (K)
  • still in love

I was a member of the Dirk Bebnedict fan club as a child and I still love him, he was great inm Battlestar, A team and a made for tV movie called Ruckus taht I loved and had on VHS for years..
    I look for his guest shots still today,