Dolph Lundgren

Dolph Lundgren Fan Reviews (2)

• behind the scenes this guy is awesome, I want to say "underused", comes accross as dry, serious, asocial

I love this guy's films, because I love Action movies. He is a veteran actor. This guy is not a 5 star actor! He has very limited skill. He may be railroaded into this genre, but I still don't see him doing dramatic roles and pulling in an Oscar. He is an awesome supporting actor. Arnold simply stole the show. I would say that Dolph could surpass Arnold athletically and at least match him intellectually (though most of his characters don't show that.). I am speaking on acting ability and box office success. You might want to see his site to judge for yourself.
  • This is a great actor, but I'm not sure many people know who he is.

Dolph Lundgren, Many people know him, they just don't know they know him. But on the other-hand, lot's of people still don't know who he is because he is Underused.

Dolph came to fame after his great role as "Ivan Drago", the Russian Opponent of "Rocky Balboa (Slyvester Stallone)" in the movie "ROCKY IV". He's done many other great films with other big actors such Jean-Claude Van Damme, where he was GR-13 in "Universal Soldier".

Before he was an Actor, he was a martial arts champion, and still was during the earlier years of his acting.

He has something like a 4th-degree black belt, I'm not really familiar with the belts, check out his Trivia section on this guide, but it's really good.

I think Dolph should have been a bigger star because he really is a great actor.

Some films I have saw on the TV Guides, I have never heard of, but when I notice Dolph Lundgren is in it, I watch it, no matter what it's called.

To this day he is still an actor, but I believe that if he was more used back in the 80's and 90's, he'd be one of the top Hollywood stars today.