Dominic Monaghan

Dominic Monaghan Fan Reviews (44)

• Dom is under used in Lost

Dom isn't used to his full potential on the show. The writers editied the character of Charlie to bring him in and don't use him properly. Dom has a huge following of fans from LOTR, some people only heard about Lost because of him. Dom should be used more on the show, he bring humour and can also do drama too.
  • He is mine! (read rest of review, 'specially if you're Dom himself, and if you are...send me message.

He is so talented, hot, funny, hot, loveable, hot, mine, hot....lol.
    He seriously drives me crazy. I can't even sit down when I watch Lost because I jump up every time I see him and say "MINE!" Last night when the episode "Moth" was on, all I had to do was see Charlies fingers strum the guitar at the beginning and I was all over the TV, swooning. Then, I saw him oh-so-hot-dressed-up at the church and I was all over the TV and I about cried at his story because he had sooo much pressure on him from his brother and I just wanted to murder Liam, even when they sort-of switched places (it was Liam's fault Charlie became a junkie).
    It sometimes depresses me, how much I want to meet him but probably won't. I can't belive he was out there the whole time and I didn't notice him until they first aired the episode where they make a golf course.

• empty

I love the actor for being in my all time favouite movie, well trilogy LOTR, as well as being in my all time favourite TV progam Lost. How much better ca you get. His acting its bloody fabulous if you ask me, his character is very jolly in Lost which is why I like him. He is not my favourite character in any of them but he is still in them.
  • Yahoo

Dominic is my second favorite character on LOST. I think I must have been the only person who didn't know he was on Lord of the Rings, I might actually have to rent those so I can see him. I knew he was on some British mystery show but nver Lord of the Rings. Anyways if he or Hurley dies I think LOST would lose a ton of veiwers becuase they are really popular. Dominic is underused on LOST and should be evn more involved in the show even though people already say he's way too inolved already but I don't care there needs to be more Charlie on LOST.
  • This guy deserves way more credit

Dominic is a very talented man, and he deserves more appeal than what he gets. I loved him in Lord of the Rings! He does great work in Lost also, ad he isn't getting as much attention as he should be getting. I love Dominic, and I know he will prosper sometime soon!
  • What a Hottie. He should so have his own show. I love him on lost he portrays Charlie PERFECT.

Dom is a total hottie but he seems a little silly sometimes. I love Lost especially when they show his story. I love Dom but hes not my fav guy but he's second on the list. Dom was the perfect guy to play Charlie he really plays the paart well.
  • Dominic Monaghan is totally one of the best actors in the world! I totally love him, he is really handsome and a really talented actor!

I think Dominic Monaghan is totally one of the best actors in the world! I totally love him, he is really handsome and a really talented actor!
    He is really amazing in Lord Of The Rings, he is funnny but has a really serious side to him too! Him and Billy Boyd (Pippin) are really great together, they are a perfect comedy act! They are totally inseperateable! They are so cute together and have made Merry and Pippin my favourite characters in the film!
    Dom is an amazing person and i will always be his fan! (I was a bit shocked to hear that he had had a fight with Orlando Bloom on the LOTR set! But i'm glad they are mates again!) I LOVE DOMINIC MONAGHAN!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Very Hot and sex he needs to be in more shows fast

He is one of the new best actors in today's television shows. He can change his personality in a split second, he can go from being the blonde to very serious and back again. He has the looks of being a rebel, rockstar. He also looks hot when he has been on a lost island for months!!!
  • "Dom's so cute!!"

Yeah, I'm all for Dominic Monaghan! He's cute, he's rebellious and stubborn, he's cute, he's funny, he plays different characters well, and did I mention he's cute? I'd have to say that he plays a much better Charlie than Merry, though he fits the role of a hobbit well. And that wig he had to wear? It's just BAD!! (Cute but when I think of Charlie with that wig......*shudder, twitch, spaz.....*) His shortness makes him cute too. (He gives hope to us vertically deprived people...lol.) He's actually the second shortest person on the island...second only to Claire and not including Walt. He's shorter than Evangeline Lilly, who's he's dating!! Thinking about him makes me want to watch Lost right now. When I get the dvd, the first 2 episodes I'm watching are gonna be The Moth and Homecoming. And of course we all know that Charlie's upcoming episode Fire and Water is gonna be GREAT! (Though he's gonna be on the point of self-destruction....)
  • The reason I chose Charlie from the tv show Lost as my personal favorite is because he is the most amusing and has come so close to death more than anyone in the show, and still came back. A real survivor.

hey ppl,

this review is to tell everyone who reads why charlie is the best character. Charlie belongs to a band as a guitar player back in britain.

in my opinion he is the most amusing charatcter out of the cast. also he has met with a near death encounter more than anyone on the show.
    eg. getting caught by ethen, crossing the bridge with hurlie etc.

some ppl say that because he used to be a drugy that makes him really trashy. but while on the island he gets off them and learns to live wtihout them.

so considering this it is no wonder Charlie is my favorite character.
  • Great in all he does.

My favorite in "FlashForward","LOST", and Eminem's "Love the way you lie" music video.
  • Pretty much a great actorr, so cool i love his hair and eyesss

i pretty much am in love with him :) i was so gutted when they killed him off lostt, i actually crieddd! i love his voicee and he is a properr good actorr i say they need to bring him back to lost or some one else puts him in a filmm i need something new to watchh apartt from the episodes of lost that hes in which i watch everydayy. nd im just gonna go on with myselff how beautiful he is because i need to put more wordss inn :) i am actually in lovee with himm i would stalk him if i seen himm! what else is he in i never hear his namee aroundd. he's beautifull
  • Really talented.

Dominic Monaghan plays my favorite character, Charlie, on LOST. He's a really talented actor and I was really upset when he got killed off of LOST. I think that he is absolutely HILARIOUS. I like hearing him talk and I like to hear him sing as well. I think he's a really cool guy and I would like to meet him in person. I also think that he's really cute and he seems pretty sweet. I'm really happy that he is dating Evangeline Lily. They look absolutely adorable together! I can't wait til they get married! I can't wait to see him in upcoming movies and tv shows!
  • Its the hobbit

I have a hard time watching LOST and seeing Dominic Monaghan as Charlie and think that was the hobbit from The Lord of the Rings. I think that he did a really good job in the Lord of the Ring movies i liked his character he was funny. I think that he is a wonderful actor and he does a wonderful job with his character on LOST. I really hope that he is in more movies and shows because i would like to see what other types of roles he decides to take on. Hopefully LOST does not kill him off.
  • Best actor ever!!!

Dominic Monaghan is without doubt my favourite actor ever!!!! I got to know him through the lord of the rings which is my favourite movie ever! I loved watching him as small hobbit he played his role Meriadoc Brandybuck cute and convinced. Also in the TV sho Lost is he great. He acts brilliant as he would be charlie pace his character. I love him also when he isn't acting. He is talented in many ways. He brings everywhere he goes fun with him. I like his style and his clothes and i love that he is varnish his fingernails that makes him unique. I hope he will be like he is now for ever.
  • I love Dom!

Dominic Monaghan is such a great actor!

I loved him in Lord of the rings, hes my favorite character! When LOST first started, I only watced it because he was on the show! Now I'm completely hooked and cant go a week without watching it! Anyway, I think Dominic is so adorable!!! I'll watch anything if hes in it! Hes definitely one of my favorite actors! Personally, I dont think Lost gives him enough screen time, But when he is on screen, I'm LOVING it!! My favorite character he has ever played is Merry from LOTR. He played that part so great. I think he is so talented and I cant wait to see what he'll do next!
  • a very talented actor!

to start with, i didn't like him in lord of the rings but i didn't like any of the hobbits too much, so maybe it only just had to do with the character he was playing and not with dominic monaghan himself. so i didn't expect too much of him when i saw, that he was going to be in "lost".

i was completely mistaken!

he's a wonderful actor. he makes charlie one of the most interesting characters in lost. he does a great job in showing all the different facets of his character in a very believable way. he is very sweet at times (especially when it comes to claire and the baby), then again incredibly witty (sometimes garcia's hurley and monaghan's charlie really remind me of laurel and hardy) but he also manages to show the dark side of charlie and still never makes him lose the viewers sympahty.

to put it short: dear writers of lost, please give us more of him!
  • I adore him.

This guy is such a great actor. Plus he is also hot and sexy, but that is just a plus. He is a very talented man. He was wonderful in Lord Of The Rings and he is amazing on Lost. He is so funny and he makes you feel for Charlie when he is on screen. The writers do not use him enough like they should. Dominic Monaghan can do a good bit and it seems like he is overshadowed sometimes on Lost. Hopefully in episodes to come they will use him more. I know he can do alot because I have seen it.
  • The best and loveliest human in the world of acting.

I have been a huge fan of his since he was in Hetty, i have been a big fan ever since and always will be.
    He is just a lovely down to earth person who loves life and everything in it.
    He shares alot of likes with me, which includes music (The beatles etc) Wildlife, Nature, Movies and more.
    I'm sure once Lost is finished there will be plenty of opportunity for him to do other things, his talent will just grow better and better and i will always be watching everything he does.
    Dominic is just the best and i love him.
  • WOW.... what a great actor.

Dominic Moraghan is great starting from the Lord of the Rings where he was so great at actting like a hobbit. Now, that he is a star on Lost he's showing the world that he can do alot. Now, that he's showing that he can play the part of a drug addict hes doing great and i hope he actor for a long time to come.
  • There are no words to decribe how hot Dominic Monaghan really is.

This guy has it all. He's talented, funny, charming and did I mention good looking? He plays my favorite character on my favorite show. Lost would not be the same with out Dominic Monaghan. His voice, demenor and comedic style makes him a great actor. He totally deserves his own show. He would be a good main character or best friend of the main character. I think he would work well on a Pirates of the Carribean move. Imangine having Johnny Depp, Orlamdo Bloom and Dominic Monaghan in one film. There would be a never ending line of screaming teen girls (including me) at the door. All the pictures I see him in he is wearing black, white or grey. He needs to add some color like green, tan or maroon. One thing is for sure, Dominic Monaghan will go far in this business.
  • he is the best actor from lost hes sexy funny and dont you think he has the most gorgeous smile?

hey is very fit! i wouldnt mind goin out with him x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
  • Dominic Monaghan

He's really insane awsome !!! In Lost he plays so good !!! Really insane. And he got that cute boys charming stuff over him, he really is HOT !!! I hope he will make a lot more movies, shows, ... because he's gonna be one of tha best all-time !!! :) Really love this guy !!!And he got's a great style of dressing himslef !!! Auwwwtshjjj...
  • wow, if somebody asked me who my favourite lost character was, it would be Charlie, by far. There's just something about him, that makes you scream when you think he's about to die! I absolutely LOVE dominic, in LOTR and as the recovering drugee falling f

As a hobbit in the lord of the rings, I think Dom plays the part perfectely. There couldn't be a more different part then the one he was chosen to play in lost, yet he made it word PERFECTELY. He survived dying the most, and has also dealt with withdraw from his drugs, which as we find out in the last episode, he may go back to. I can't wait to see him in the next season, and what will happen with him and claire, and if he acctually will go back to drugs. Dominic was definetely my favourite hobbit in the lord of the rings, and he's also my favourite character in Lost. Imagine that! (Please, cast him in as many shows as possible!!)
  • dominic is a reeli gud actor that can change from bein a luvvable hobbit in 'lotrs' to an on the rocks junkie in 'lost' hes just brill

dom is a very talented actor that every body should have heard of him (if its from lord of the rings or if theyv heard of him from watchin 'lost') hes so brill n in 'lost hes soo fit with that rugged edge 2 them that every bloke shood have

• He is a metrosexual. That is why he always looks so smokin', even when he has to play a junkie.

Yes, yes, he wore the grey and black strips in 'LOST' for one too many episodes, but hey, he pulls it off fantastically. Trench coats in the early days of Hetty Wainthropp, along with the baggy sweaters, made Dom look quite cute, but with the stubble and clothes that fit him better, well, that is when the fun started. The yellow vest in LoTR does not do him justice at all, giving him a little pot belly and a rotund figure. Curly hair wasn't all that great, either, because it hides his beautiful, gorgeous face! But on 'LOST,' with the over shadowed 5 o'clock shadow and the dusty, vintage type clothing, he just comes out looking like a perfect rock star. Dominic will always be hot, though, hands down. He's my favorite actor ever since I saw him on MYSTERY! and he will always be hot, no matter what he wears.
  • Dominic Monaghan! OMG not only is he a charmer but he is also a great actor!!!

Dominic Monaghan. What is there to say about him? He is an amazing actor and overall person! He is loyal to his friends, family and heart. He knows what he wants out of life and he will not stop until he gets there. His performance in 'Lost' is absolutely astonishing! The way he portrays this particular character is done with such detail and brilliance! If he hadn't gotten the part of Merry in LOTR I dont know what the world would be doing! I can't wait until he and Billy Boyd write something together! Rock On Dom!!
  • He's got it all.

Dominic has just got it all! He's HILARIOUS (with co-stars and without), and he's gorgeous. Most importantly, he can ACT, and not just one type of person. He can go from being a cheery hobbit [Lord of the Rings], to a heroine-addicted musician, stranded on a strange island [Lost].

Dominic is definetly an actor to keep an eye on in the future, because he's going to be going places. Next time 'Lost' is on TV, or a Lord of the Rings movie is playing on TV some lazy Saturday afternoon, watch it, and you'll see how great this guy really is.
  • love him

Charlie is my Favorite LOST charecter, and Dom is a great person to protray him, I first knew who he was because of the Lord of the Rings movies, and loved his accent, When LOST came on I watched the first episode mainly because Dom was on it, glad for that casting, as LOST is now in my top ten.Dom is cute funny and a good actor enjoy him every week
  • Dom

I still miss Charlie he was like the best character on Lost so it is still not the same with him gone. Dom is a great actor he has appeared in Lost obvously, the lord of the rings trilodgy as the hobbit Merry he is one of my favourite characters in them as well, Dom plays my favourite character in everything even Wolverine where he is in it for like 5 minutes. He has appeared in Chuck that was a good episode shame I didnt have 3D glasses I do now will have to re watch that. He is set to be in new show Flash Forward the show I will be watching this fall.
< 1 2