Donald Sutherland (I)

Donald Sutherland (I) Fan Reviews (3)

• empty

Awesome actor, I particulary enjoy him in movies like "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" or "The Dirty Dozen" he is the father of Kiefer, and I must say that he is really talented, he really got into acting, and I simply must say that his style is something unique and well way beyond out of place. He is simply awesome.
  • empty

A fabulous, wonderful, exceptional actor. He is one of the greatest actor you can find on this planet. His role on "The dirty Dozen" was probably one of my favorite ever since it was the first time I was seeing him.
  • Oh my goodness, this guy is AMAZING!

I've seen Donald in Pride and Predjudice, and Commander in Chief... Oh yeah, and his voice in that orange juice commercial!

He's an amazing bad guy in Commander in Chief, and an amazing sweetie as Mr. Bennett in Pride and Predjudice, he was definently one of my favorites in that movie... especially with those hysterical sideburns! I think they are way cool. I love his seen with Elizabeth at the end, when he cries a little. Pure genius. Plus his voice is just so cool... In the orange juice commercial! It's just so distinctive, you know right away it's him.... Definently one of the greats.