Donnie Wahlberg

Donnie Wahlberg Fan Reviews (5)

• Go and read Sam Mettlers review

Do you Care?
  • Love him.

Great actor. Handsome.
  • Blue bloods

I love Donnie wahlberg on blue bloods the best actor.
  • he so good in band of brothers

i agree with doc_roe he really should have been a bigger star. he did a phenomenal performance as carwood lipton in band of brothers. it was so great. to me he is one of my favorite. hell i just recently had a dream about him. it was a strange dream to say the least. lets just say i had a robot child with him.....lol but yeah i really love him and wished he did more work whether on tv or on the big screen. i think i he had more good roles like the one he had in B.O.B he could really shine and be as famous as his brother.
  • one of my faveorite actors and portrayed characters on the miniseries

he did an amazing job as Carwood Lipton in the miniseries Band of Brothers. In my opinion he is a better actor than his brother though i've only seen mark wahlberg in planet of the apes((unwillingly...not my type of movie))i think Donnie Wahlberg helped to connect the viewer to the charector especially in The Breaking Point which had Lipton ((Donnie Wahlberg)) narrating and it helps you connect to the characters feelings and struggles again, as i said in my Band of Brothers review, his acted very well just as the movie was accurate and so far as i kno was accurate to the character and im gratefull for him and the other Band of Brothers actors for brining the heroic characters of the men of easy company to life and definatley doin them justice. and my classification at the top of this page for Donnie definately goes for the majority of the actors in the miniseries(( if i dont review them ))