Donovan Patton

Donovan Patton Fan Reviews (3)

• Another pal for Blue.

We started watching Blues Clues during the first season and had been accustomed to Steve. It was a show which entertained and enriched and Steve was an integral part of that.

Following in Steve's shoes was going to be tricky, but the show and Steve did a great job transitioning to Joe and even bringing news from Steve back to the show a couple of times.

Like Steve, Joe always seemed to have wide eyes open to the world and always let us figure it out in a way that was not condescending.

Donovan brought life to Joe in his own way. Making his own mark on a show built on Steve. I think that although the task was daunting he pulled it off flawlessly.

We wish him nothing but success, but even though we have enjoyed Donovan's work on Blue's Clues, we still miss Steve.
  • Tough act to follow in Steve Burns

I think that Patton has a rough time and still
    Has a tough act to follow in replacing Steve Burns
    The original Blues Clues host as he tries to really make
    Eye contact with the audience. But also he is left-handed and I will admit eye candy for the ladies, especially me!
    Great personality despite having a tough act in Steve!
    But passes enough for me!
  • In praise of Donovan\'s acting

Donovan\'s acting and manner in the show is so natural and engaging. He manages incredible eye contact with the TV auduence and draws them in significantly. His natural exuberance and honest portrayal of children\'s material would make him very appropriare for a lot of Broadway work like the Broderick role in the Producers, Fiero in Wicked and others. I have worked with young talent for years. Many of my students have done national tours and one on Broadway. I would love to se Mr. Patton in larger works. Is there anyway to be in touch with him. I am currently doing theater at Loyola College in Baltimore and would love for him to come and work with my cast for a day if he were free.

Fr. Gary Orr SJ