Dustin Hoffman

Dustin Hoffman Fan Reviews (4)

• empty

Great Actor, He Can Play Any Gener, Action,Drama,Comedy &...
    He Has Very Talent.
  • This is not empty.

Dustin Hoffman,
    I was one of the best actors of 20 centuary and the 21.He is best known to everybody as his role in the hit Toostie.Which to everybody is a true found classic that wasnt given good treatment.He is also known for his work in the 1988 film Rain Main.Through out hsi carrer he has some up and some downs more on the lines of what movie choces he picks.Like right now.To me he was perfect as the father in Meet the Fockers and did ok in the Will Ferrell Movie Stranger than fiction.That is all i have to say
  • empty

Great, great actor. He has appeared in a lot, lots of great movies. His filmography is extended and well done, Sleepers, The Holiday, Stranger Tahn Fiction, Finding Neverland, Meet the Fockers. What I mostly like about him is the fact that he acts in almost any role, he just not only focuses on drama or action movies or suspense ones, he also tries comedies and romances. He is one true actor.
  • empty

Dustin Hoffman is, far and away, one of the top actors of our generation. He keeps pumping out great movie after great movie all these years. You really believe that he got into acting because he loves it for what it is. You'll never see him in any tabloids and you won't hear any gossip about him. In his roles, you sense more realism than many other actor's who are considered more talented than he. Of all of his roles in all of his movies, my favorite has to be "Rain Man."