Dylan McDermott

Dylan McDermott Fan Reviews (5)

• David Schwimmer!

Trivia says he is often confused with Dermont totally looks like David is a Schwimmer look-a-like!!!

• Dylan McDermott is the original Mc-Dreamy... no other actor comes close!

He would have been great as JR on the forthcoming Dallas remake (TV movie or movie). I don't know about that last series but any director or casting that would allow Dylan to run around with a bed head and scruff on his face deserves to have their show cancelled. Dylan!: hold out for the TV show, Movie and Woman of your dreams, don't settle for any reason! Don't forget, just because something looks good on paper, that doesn't mean that it is or will be good. Not every long lasting movie star is the most popular or the most strategic, sometimes it really is a fluke. Choose wisely but have fun!
  • empty

Dylan McDermott is a true actor. You really believe that he got into acting because he loves it for what it is. You'll never see him in any tabloids and you won't hear any gossip about him. In his roles, you sense more realism than many other actor's who are considered more talented than he. Of all of his roles in all of his movies, my favorite has to be "Runaway Jury."
  • I love dylan mcd!

I have always loved dylan mcdermott. I loved him on the practcice, that ahd to be one of my favorite shows but sadly it was cancelled. i was so happy to her that dylan was going to return to do the grid with j m. i loved him on the practice. his rawness, and the way that he delievered every case. i also have to say he is drop dead handsome. i love his features, his eyes, his wow everything about him is stunning. i also loved him in the other projects that he has done.
  • his eyes ,hmmm

good actor and he is very talented too
    i would like to see more of him , you know i started to pay more attention to dylan because he reminded me of a someone i used to know, strange.....
    but i tell you dylan is A1 ,in a class all by himself, loved him in miracle on 34 street i could watch that movie all year round