Eddie Guzelian

Eddie Guzelian Fan Reviews (2)

• Totally awesome!

I can not begin to describe hoe awesome Eddie is. Even when I was a child, I loved his work. 8 years ago, he did The Tigger Movie. I remember coming home from the theater and I just couldn't stop thinking about the film. I just loved it.

Now, he worked on my all time favorite TV shoe: American Dragon Jake Long. He and Matt NeGrete made the show what it is now, the most epic Disney Channel show ever and the one that really matters. They made Jake Long a show for people to roll on the floor laughing at the jokes, cry all the water out of their eyes in the Jake/Rose episodes. Eddie and Matt brought to Am Drag what other Disney shows lack.
  • Eddie Guzelian.

Eddie Guzelian is a very creative Person he did write American Dragon Jake Long and i must admid,i've never seen a good cartoon like that now or so.
    I think that Eddie Guzelian Only did write episodes for American Dragon Jake Long but i'am not so sure.
    But i know this: If he wants he can make wonderful cartoons and i think i red somewhere i works for Nicktoons now and NOT Disney Channel.
    Well this is sofar what i know of him, i don't know much things to tell so... Hope you all enjoyed my revieuw on Eddie Guzelian.
    Greetz Kazaa61.