Edward James Olmos

Edward James Olmos Fan Reviews (9)

• The New Battlestar Galactica Regular Series( Commander William Adama.

There is only one word to summarize my opinion of the New Battlestar Galactica Regular Series. Exceptional,and Riveting! I have seen the Old Battlestar Galactica reruns as a young child. I am now in my early thirties and a mother of 2 wonderful boys. The new Battlestar Galactica I can tell you keeps me at the edge of my sit everytime I watch it since its it premier. My two boys watches it with me as well. I have nothing but the outmost respect and admiration for the way Edward James Olmos portray his character Commander Adama. I think the network could not have pick a better person to portray this character. His ability to make every scene feel real and feel heart warming is exceptional. Each episode keeps me off the edge of my sit. Every episode makes me wonder what is going to happen next. Overall, this new Battlestar Galactica starring Edward James Olmos will surpass its predecessor beyond anyones imagination. I have never given a rating this high on any SCIFI TV series before but Edward James Olmos deserves a 9.9 on his portrayal of Commander Adama. The only reason why I am not giving him a 10 is because no one is perfect. He is close though.