Elisabeth Hasselbeck

Forums: Elisabeth Hasselbeck Board: Do you like Elisabeth??

candozier

[21]Feb 22, 2008
    • level: 8

With the primaries going on now, I am finding her even MORE unlikable.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

[22]Mar 18, 2008
    • level: 1
    I've watched the show during my lunch hour for the last 5 years. I can barely stomach Elizabeth. She is my age but doesn't represent anything my friends or I do. I'm conservative without being judgmental. I can't wait to see her grow up and realize what a pompous, racist, classist person she is. You can have high standards and morals without attacking others who haven't had the same privileges. I wonder if the republican party is paying her? Who is she anyway beyond all the political garbage she spews daily? None of us relate to her or like her on the show.

ConniePie

[23]Sep 9, 2008

I find her insufferable. Her mumblings to herself in the middle of celeb interviews - interrupting invited guests if she finds them leaning to left -and her spewing of lies that she hears on FOX News makes her unbearable. I despise her. ps -- Barbara Walters and Elizabeth's ally Exec Prod Bill Gedde just love that she infuriates people enough to get them discussing and watching their 12 year old show (that never won emmy). She is the voice of a nation of ridiculous "Walmart Moms" with zero critical reasoning functions. It's sad that a former reality show, bikini-wearing bug-eater has been given a national political soapbox.

By choosing Elizabeth (and Sherri) for the panel - Walters has shown her true greedy, pathetic and irrelevant colors.

Edited on 09/09/2008 5:23pm
    Edited 3 total times.

cactusjack39

[24]Jan 8, 2009
    • level: 30

She thinks she is something special. The truth is, she hasn't established herself. She was on a reality television show. Big Deal. All of a sudden she is on The View? I wish she would get off her high horse and realize that she has no talent, has NO credentials, and shouldn't be smarting off when others like Whoopie and Barbara have a different opinion. Um Elizabeth, how many oscars have you won? How you interviewed celebrities for over 30 years? Have you earned your way to acting like a bigshot? Do you have any talent? NO. They show respect, but Elizabeth acts like 14 sometimes. I love it when she gets put in her place by Joy and Whoopie. Her husband is a terrible quarterback and there's a reason why he's in the studios as a commentator. He couldn't cut it and neither can she.

These are just my thoughts.

terrybob

[25]Apr 1, 2009
    No, I do not care for her and her comments.

Tamara60Seconds

[26]Feb 2, 2010
    It's one thing to have an opinion, but Elizabeth goes way over the top... she needs to calm down!! She adds way too much chaos on the show. It's always great to see a debate, but Elizabeth always feels the need to scream to get her opinion across. You can tell that her and Joy just do not get along... I think she's really abnoxious, thinks she knows it all.. and should immediately be replaced on the show. Gotta love Whoopi on the view!! She knocks sense back into everyone!

blondesunday

[27]Jun 15, 2010
    Can't stand her!!!Please kick her to the curb. I stopped watching, unless she happens to be gone. She is so one sided. I had the misfortune to see some of the show today with her saying the Presidents speech about the oil spill was going to be slimy. He's not doing enough Elizabeth?? aren't you for less governmental control? By the way...Who the hell are you, and what makes you think you know anything about anything? Do everyone a favor and crawl back into the hole you crawled out of.

carolann59

[28]Jul 15, 2010

no CAN NOT STAND her take her off the show!!!!!!

proudlatina

[29]Nov 4, 2010
    Thank you!!! YES PLEASE TAKE HASSLEBACK OF THE SHOW!! She literally attacked Sheri Shepherds statement about this country giving the Bushes & their Republican Possee 8 years to reek economical havoc on the country & that it would take more than 2 years to fix that mess.. then her statement on Unniversal Health Care?! Other countries have it & it woworks Hassleback so wake up or go home to OZ BECAUSE YOU SO OBVIOUSLY ARE IN FANTASY LAND.

JwMitchell1

[30]Jun 10, 2011

yes she is great

JwMitchell1

[31]Jun 10, 2011

YOU GUYS NEED TO LOOK AROUND & SEE WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE USA

SHE ONLY SPEAK FOR THE REAL AMERICANS

JW

PatriciaSter

[32]Sep 15, 2011

NO