Elisabeth Hasselbeck

Elisabeth Hasselbeck Fan Reviews (33)

6.1
  • I think this is a team work

He he , I think this is a team work ;

While I like a good debate and enjoy shows with sparring on them,
    You did a very good job debating against the panel who were essentially against your views. To rich the debating results with more viewer sharring and activation with the episode subject.I read comment words said :
    {too often Elizabeth's yelling is just annoying. I would love to see an original thought, softly spoken. I think that would get her more respect on The View from her co-hosts, rather than her raising her voice and spewing thoughtless rants.} . Other said:
    {I have only watched The View a few times and the second time I tuned in I heard you praise McCain}

I think that your team success seems clear in the viwer comments(as a reactions).

When you praise McCain the others search about obama positives and McCain negatives and you do the opposite , this is important to rich the debate and ensure the viewr dicision

Keep up the good work, and continue to be proud of being a Republican,. Good Luck to your team and I hope you can continue much bettr without all the bitterness and disrespect.