Ellen DeGeneres

Forums: Ellen DeGeneres Board: Welcome to the TV.com Forums for Ellen DeGeneres

[1]Jul 18, 2006
    Welcome to the TV.com Forums for Ellen DeGeneres. Here is your area to discuss, dissect and debate all things about this person.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JaimeOlivermoo

[2]Aug 23, 2010
    • level: 1
    hello im looking for a huge favour my little sister jackie is turning 18 years old on december 15 2010 which is a huge deal for her her most favourite person in the whole wide person is ELLEN im looking to ask ELLEN to call jackie for her birthday she lives in bundaberg Queensland australia and would be very excited to hear a birthday message from ellen please let me know if this can be done E-MAIL me on jmmoody123@live.com.au if this is possible kind regards jaime

JayLee

[3]Nov 19, 2011
    • level: 1

[P.S.each $ 10 donations for 1 Numbers] First come first 10,000 tickets Only

by Jay Lee on Friday, November 18, 2011 at 9:45am

I need Your Help year 2004 Hurricanes Family from OCOEE, FL 34761 USA Seeping GOV. deter fraudulent Judges! Homeless for 6 Years HEY HELP ME THIS SOMEDAY YOU NEED ME MY FAMILY THERE FOR YOU

Jay Lee NOTICE to Set up Trust Fund $ 10 donation to a Take a My Grandchild returns Home Challenge NOW! 2004 Hurricane Charley, Frances, Survivors Set UP Seeking receive donations.

Please Keep spread the word See, Google Search: Jaylee6038 – YouTube,

KNIGHTNEWS.COM - MEDIA/NEWS/PUBLISHING - ORLANDO - LINKS ,

Chicago Cubs Radio on WGN Radio 720 with Pat Hughes and Keith Moreland

Meet the Press NBC, Anderson Cooper 360, ABC Good Morning America, ABC World News Miss Sawyer, 20/20/20, Nightline/ABC News Specials, Roxanne Vargas NBC Miami, Melissa Smith WPBN-WTOM TV 7&4 News ETC al.

Please Help US Set Trust Fund? One Village to next City spread the word, Please Keep spread the word to friends and Family's/Coworkers who might benefit from the information. We will share on Facebook. "Fundraising Give $ 10 and you could Win UP U.S. Supreme Court case # 10-9061 Give way Award Support Fundraising Professional Group include" 1st winner 1 million. 2nd winter $100,000 each (10 winters). 3nd Winter $10,000 each (100 winters) send to $ 10 Received 1 Tickets. 10,000 tickets Only Fundraising Challenges $100,000[P.S.each $ 10 donations for 1 Numbers] Real deal for You're Part of history "Land about the star-spangled Banner" Thank you Help us spread the word. You 1 you are all beautiful…!!! "Life is short. We can live better." Join us bring God's glory "God Bless America" Please send to: MAILING ADDRESS AT; Grandchild Return Home Challenge Jay H. Lee 207 TULIP ST BLUEFIELD, WV 24701 U.S.A.

God Bless you. You have a good cause for Support Land of Free, Safe, equal justice Dear Friend. 11/17/2011 /s/jayhlee

Jay Lee Central, FL Profile

- Employment: 1994- Founder / President Non-Profit Corporation exempt by IRS 501c3 status in 1994

Orange County Taxicab works CORP. (P.S.42 CO. World Nation Join tighter)

- 1994-1999: Provided needy people giving free transportation service.

- 1995-1996: Members of Committee THE BOARD about Vehicle for Hire for Hire Task Force Orange County, FL USA

- Sponsored the City of OCOEE, FL Local needy children HOME BOYS basketball Team to HOOP IT UP SEA WORLD ORLANDO, FL

- 1995 : ORANGE COUNTY, FL Citizen's join 1 week Huge Yard Sale with 100% of Profits going to Hospice,Heart leaf Farms, Char lee of Central, FL and Association Of the Central FL POLICE.

Jaylee6038 – Google Search

Jay Lee Family built Easter Baskets for local needy children's Homes.

-2008 :Jay Lee Family hope Foundation(Corp.)

Founder: Jay Lee Family et al.

Headquarters: Central, FL (Temporary Office Bluefield, WV USA

Slogan: Hope for Promised Land lights Signal

Email At: jayyejay@gmail.com

Hey Homeboy need some Help 11/17/2011 /s/jayhlee

RE: ABC NEWS maybe Air on Fundraising

X

InboxX

Reply |Jim Sutherland (LinkedIn Messages) messages-noreply@linkedin.com to me

show details 6:51 PM (20 hours ago)

fromJim Sutherland (LinkedIn Messages) messages-noreply@linkedin.com

toJay Lee

dateSun, Nov 13, 2011 at 6:51 PM

subjectRE: ABC NEWS maybe Air on Fundraising

mailed-bybounce.linkedin.com

signed-bylinkedin.com

Important mainly because of the words in the message.

hide details 6:51 PM (20 hours ago)

LinkedIn

Jim Sutherland has sent you a message.

Date: 11/13/2011

Subject: RE: ABC NEWS maybe Air on Fundraising

Please dont spam me

On 11/10/11 10:00 AM, Jay Lee wrote:

--------------------

URGENT Donation I need first come first 10,000 Tickets Only You give $10 Received 1 Tickets

Everyone

.by Jay Lee on Thursday 10, November 2011 at 10:15am. MAILING ADDRESS At to; Jay H. Lee 207 TULIP ST BLUEFIELD, WV 24701 U.S.A. Email at:jayyejay@gmail.com you send to $ 10 Received 1 Tickets you could win Millions. Real deal for You're Part of history "Land about the star-spangled Banner" Thank you Help us spread the word. You 1 you are all beautiful…!!! "Life is short. We can live better." Join us bring God's glory God Bless America

God Bless you. You have a good cause for Support Land of Free, Safe, equal justice Dear Friend. 11/18/2011 /s/jayhlee P.S. URGENT Donation I need First come first 10,000 Tickets Only[P.S.each $ 10 donations for 1 Numbers] You give $10 Received 1 Tickets as the 1 Numbers! Everyone...!!! First come First Recommitted /s/jayhlee 11/18/2011 U.S. Mailing Address: Jay H. Lee 207 Tulip ST, Bluefield, WV 24701 USA

LikeUnlike · ·Unfollow PostFollow Post · Share · Delete

Write a comment...