Ellen DeGeneres

Ellen DeGeneres Fan Reviews (38)

• TX Fan LOVES your HEART and Passion for others.

Hi Ellen, I live in the North TX/Dallas area and I just want to say I love your show and how heart felt you display your views. I relate to you so much and my friend's have described me as having "a huge heart". I'd rather have that quality than any other quality of my character. I wish there were more people like you in the world!!! God bless you and I love Gladys from Austin . Lots of Smiles, Cathy
  • Fan from South Africa

Hi I started watching your shows last year when I was on maternity leave on mseries, now I can't stop watching so I record all your shows for the week & watch it on weekends. I just love you you are amazing. I know it won't happen but I'm dreaming to meet you one day nothing wrong with dreaming. Anyway keep on doing what you do best. Love Carmen Siebritz :-)
  • my family needs to get home 34

im so sorry i was not one of you viewers to be chosen to go to i will keep on son and his family left Georgia to get the chance to have the privilege to experience to give my granddaughter a other learning was transfer d and off they went ,well a yr. later he's lost his job and his family is just found that will half to leave there ,pass to stay in country will expire and that they will have no where to live .My son has a job here in Colorado and is doing work from home ,but that is not enough .im sending money from my retirement ,his father is in another state with his family and he put in 15,000 ,and aunt we still have not got enough .Please keep in mind they other than my son ,daughter in law, granddaughter 3 i know know how loved you are and how you help people in tough times ,it just don't get any tuffer than this in my eyes and i hope in yours .God bless you and the thing's do for othere and the smiles you put on our Sharon
  • loves animals

dear ellen, i watch your show almost everyday. i love you and your show. i thought that you might want to do a spot on buck. you can go to his facebook page called Buck Needs Bucks for his Buckshot Injuries. tami has taken it upon herself to raise money for his injuries and has started a foundation in his name. she is also trying to raise money for crime stoppers reward. he has a big heart and what happened to him is a tragady. i thought of you to maybe raise awareness to her unconditional love for buck and the sacrifies she has made in the name of love. there is a video on his page that shows everything he has had to go through because of a sick person who thought they could get away with attempted have helped with what i could do and wish i could do more. it just makes me sick that this happened to a beautiful spirit. i pray everyday for him. you are such a great person. i love you and your show ellen. keep on rockin'
  • i would love to be able to meet you in person...

Hi Ellen

i just wanted to say that i love your show and i watch it every day, you are a very funny lady and i love how you help people in need, i am on disability and i am in pain every day so i can not do many things i enjoy watching your show it brightens my day, i just recently went through a divorce after 17 years of marraige, it was the hardest thing i have ever went through, i would love to come see your show but i am on disability and all the money i get goes for my bills, so i dont have enough for a plane ticket to be able to come and see you, it would make my day if i was able to come and see you. i am praying that one day i am able to come see you, i love you Ellen... yours truely.. Tina Rodgers..
  • Hi Ellen

Hi Ellen i just want to say that your show is the best. Your so funny and i have been watching your show for a long time. I'm only 13 years old and so in love with your show and one directin. It was so cool to see them on your show. Anyway i just wanted to say hi if you get this that would be great. Your so cool and so friendly to people thats why so many people like your show ypur just so cool and optimistic. Its great to have someone like you to cheer people up. Bye!! :)

• Ellen Please Help My Family.

Dear Ellen,

Please help us save our home. My family lost a beloved grandmother, mother and wife July 10, 2011 and now we are losing our home, we have no where else to go, we cant afford the bills ever since my mom passed away. I cant even afford christmas presents for my kids this year they plan of taking our home January 7th 2013 my family and i would greatly appreaciate it if you could help us save our home and put a smile back on my dads face. thank you for listening to my story. My name is Tina and my email address is .
  • Help me Ellen, I can't find it?

Sorry this is not a comment or review, but I want to enter your 12 days of Christmas Contest, and I can't find it on . I'm 65 and don't know much about computers, and this would be at least a shot at seeing your show in person. You always make my day a little brighter, and I thank you for that.. Your show is always upbeat and fun. Bonnie Brown
  • Kind person!

I love her!

She has a sense of great humor; moreover, she devotes herself to the charities and she loves animals, that's the reason why i like her so much!

• The best person in the world.

Funny, smart, beautiful, can dance, and makes you happy.
  • love your show

I am a huge fan from Nigeria (Africa),well all i can say is keep up the good work love ya
  • Pedir uma coisa para Ellen

Amo muito o programa e gostaria de pefir uma coisa pra Ellen amo muito voces muitos beijo
  • She is her own person and makes no excuses about who she is....

She is a natural comedian. I love her show and all she has accomplished in her life. She was very brave to come out when she did. I applaud her for that. Her life has not been all peaches and cream. She has endured the media and bashing from anti-gay critics. She has stood her ground and never swayed from what she believes in. She seems to be a private person about her personal life and the media is always looking for something to talk about. Ellen is very devoted to her mother and her upbringing in New Orleans. She has donated so much to help rebuild after the hurricane. Ellen is a very genorous person and all she does comes straight from the heart. Love you Ellen....
  • One of the funniest people ever!

Ellen Degeneres is one of the best comiedians I have ever seen. She has her own talk show, which is filled with humor, in and especially inbetween interviews with many celebertys and talented children. Ellen also does standup comedy. Between The Beginning and Here and Now, my friends and I are always quoting her. In her comedys, she talks about everything in life, from bugs, to yougart, to changing rooms. When you watch Ellens standup or show, you will also be treated to seeing her dance.

I would highly reccomend watching Ellen, for you will definintly be laughing along for hours!
  • Ellen DeGeneres is a very comical lady- she is so funny-loved her TV show, and now love her talk show!!

Except for the fact of her sexual lifestyle, (doesn't matter to me one way or the other really!) we actually have alot in common- I too was raised Christian Science, am funny, but just an average girl with an average life here- Ellen is so funny, she makes you laugh when you are sad, and picks you up when things are down- She is always trying to help out with little and big stuff, and give back to the average people- I don't know what I'd do if her talk show went off- I try not to miss any of her shows, but when I'm at work- I try to tape them...like for instance when she was in Orlando w/ Howie Mandell, The BLUE MAN GROUP, and Lynyrd Skynyrd! Way cool show- loved when she was throwing food into peoples mouth! Hilarious!! I tried to call her, but no return call yet, >I'd prob. freak out if she actually called me anyhow- I just wanted her to teach me to dance- but I guess she's a busy lady! Maybe, just maybe one day, I'll get to see her in person, and tell her how cool I think she is!! Later Ellen -Keep "em Laughing!!- Vicki from VA
  • Ellen Degeneres got her start as a stand up comedian then moved on to have a hugely popular show Ellen. After she outed on the show it was Canceled. She is now the host of her own talk show The Ellen Degeneres Show.

A very funny person she is one of the great comedians of our time. She makes me laugh every day on her show and the show Ellen is great too. She is a great dancer too :P and her personality shines through and is very infectious and wonderful! She makes me smile every day!
  • A talk show host.

Ellen is one famous, lucky, special one of those hosts when you go like "hey, that's Ellen, that's Ellen Degeneres". She is a role model to everyone, feeling dreams is the same way to feel, I think Ellen is one special person. And she is very attractive in many, many ways. I'd just wanna say is that keep up the good work, and keep up what you are doing, because when you see the future you'll see it like this. Or maybe me becoming the next host for my own show. Thank you Ellen Degeneres Thank you, very much! -Halo peace
  • who the heck doesnt like her?

if you dont like ellen, you're crazy. shes naturally funny, always sweet, and shes absolutely awesome to watch. her talk show is one of my favourites- actually, its the only one i ever watch when i get the chance in the afternoons. shes genuinely funny, and genuinely a good person. she doesnt play it up for the camera, she is who she is. shes proud of who she is, and in Hollywood... that cant be said for many. i think shes wonderful, and i hope her and portia are extremely happy. i love that shes always trying to find a way to give back - whether its through the games on her talk show, ellens bail out plan [or whatever its called, haha], or simply making a little boys day [Canadian kid dying of cancer whos dream is to meet ellen-- they sent him a bunch of things from the show/two tickets]... to animal organizations. shes got a big heart.
  • One of America's best comedians

Ellen, is one of America's best comedians, because she stays true to herself and does not care what other people think, she is her own person, and her crazy personality and dances that she does just shows that she is not afraid to be herself.

I haven't watched much of her show, but its one of the few talk shows that is decent, and that I can stand to watch.

Ellen also provided the voice of Dory, in Disney/Pixar's Finding Nemo, Dory is a blue regal fish that suffers from short term memory loss, and Ellen was perfect for the part.
  • Ellen is without doubt the funniest person on earth.

Ellen is without doubt the funniest person on earth. I have listened to her “phone call to God” probably a thousand times and it still gets me rolling on the floor with laughter. Unfortunately, I live in Europe and don’t get to see her daily show. She has earned the respect of many people for her activism for gay rights, animal rights, and in collecting money to help the hurricane Katrina victims. She is an amazing person. I desperately want to read her books, but, living at the back of nowhere, I can’t find them in any of the shops. Hopefully, I’ll get my visa soon and will be able to get them off the internet.
  • Hoping that the production of ELLEN DEGENERES will last..that will entertain the viewers. MOre Power!!!!!

Ellen is a gorgeous and talented person that everyone will look up to her and watch her show. The first time i\\\'ve seen her i was curious and from that curiosity i kept on watching her shoe and i enjoyed it. Why? I dont knoe, because for me she\\\'s an extra ordinary gay person who you can relate too. And being her as what you can see, she has no hesitations whoever the person\\\'s shes talking too. She is a true person and i love the way she portrays being a comedian host. Shes really GREAT!!!! and i wish i can meet her in person. Keep your show alive and happy.. i will look forward everyday and update my email always .
    To you ELLEN... take care and god bless

Its me,
    sally
  • Ellen degeneres is one great perosn that i will wawy's look up too no matter what.she in the best and she can never be replat as a person or talk show host.As one of her biggest fan's i say ellen thank you for being your self and being just you.

I wounld like to take a moment and say thank you to ellen and potria for being your self's.Becues alont of us that are young can now come out and say that we are gay to are family's.Intined of staying ow i not but we know deep down we are.
  • Ellen DeGeneres is my idol!! Her talk show is PERFECT! she's such an amazing woman. I read her 2 books and her mom's book. I started crying when I read her mom's book. ellen is just...amazing.

Ellen DeGerens is great just cuz she is different. I look up to her for that. she just teaches everyone to be themselves. She's one of the greatest people alive. How could u not like her from the emmy hosting that she did in 2001. she was the host and she made the WHOLE country laugh for the very first time. the toughest critics even say that that was the best emmy hosting job ever.

Her show is AMAZING! it's different from all the other talk shows. That's like every celebritie's favorite talk show to get invited to. cuz she's so friendly. and she does the most random and most bizzarre things. she isn't all proper and classy like oprah. the celebrities love the show cuz they can come in their pj's and she won't care. or they can jus jump on chairs and couches, adn it will be normal. adn she doesn't view the audience ppl, as jus, audience ppl. she gets them involved. she gets ppl from the outside world involved as much has she can. it's not jus a show for celebrities. there's this lil 3 year old girl from the city i'm from, that's gonna go on her show on monday, jus because she sent a video into ellen singing her the 50 states, for her b-day. there's so many normal ppl that have beceom semi famous from ehr show even. like this guy she named "carl" from the audience. and this old lady she named "kitty." and she now calls this one old lady once a week. her name her wanda mcdevitt. she calls her to jus tal kto her. it's so cool! ellen loves the people, and the people love her because she doesn't have that stick up her butt like most celebrities do, cuz they think they are all high and mighty. she doesn't. and her comedy is original!! it's none of this political crap that every single comedian is doing. it's actually original.
  • Ellen is at her best when she is entertaining the public. Everything seems to come natural to her and the people she comes in contact with feel completely comfortable.

i have watched Ellen ever since her TV show and have followed her ever since. While at work I would take my lunch at 10amc just to watch her talk show. Now that I am unemployed the only time my TV goes on is to watch her talk show at 3pmc. No matter how down and out I am she makes my day. I hope she lasts even longer than Ophra.
  • She's so funny, her jokes are are so simple that you'd remember them on a daily basis!!!

I can't get enough of this funny funny woman!!! I've watched her CD of Now and Then for several times now and since her jokes are pretty much from regular, everyday situations, I can't help but remember her and actually imagine her delivering the jokes when something like that happens to me! A good example is how we used to "roll down our car window" and how it's now a matter of pushing a button. Even though we use a button now, we still do the "roll down the window" motion to tell someone to well, roll down the window! I mean, who does a "push the button" gesture and actually understands the meaning of that?!?!?! I LOVE HER!!!
  • This lady is the funniest person ever!!!

I love Ellen! Her show is hilarious, and the movies shes done make me laugh so hard my sides ache. She has the funniest sense of humor! One of the best things about her is that she's openly gay, and shes fine with it. I don't see why people say they don't like her since she's gay, she has to be the funniest person alive!!!
  • In my opinion, the funniest person alive

Ellen Degeneres is one of the funniest people alive. She's extremely talented and has made her mark on TV, in the stand up comedy circuit and in movies. Everything I've seen her in makes me roll on the floor, from Dory in Finding Nemo, her stand up routines or her just being her on The Ellen Degeneres Show. She continues to impress me and I can't wait to see her host the Emmy's later this fall.
  • I love Ellen DeGeneres. She is the most funnyest person on tv.

I love Ellen Degeners. She is funny and talented. Every movie and show that she was in was great. I used to watch Ellen. I watched it on Lifetime. Now I watch the the Ellen Degeneres show. Her show is so funny. She is the best talk show host on televison. She does all these crazy and funny things. Like one time she did her show in rewind. She started at the end and went backwards. She has also done her show in New York. She did two episodes in one. That is why I love Ellen Degeneres. She is so funny.
  • A very entertaining person.

Ellen Degeneres is both a very talented and beautiful woman. I think she knows how to get an audiences attention and keep them laughing. She is a very funny person. She is also very beautiful. She has one of the most amazing eyes I've ever seen. I hate to say but I think many people judge her because of her sexual orientation rather than on who she is. Too bad for them, because their the ones missing out a good person with great talent.
  • Ellen is great!!!

Ellen is a great comedian, and it's great also that a women is finally as popular (I'm mean in the comedy way) all the other men, not saying that men aren't good either !!!!! Anyway I'm glad she's started her new talk show, although I don't have enough time to watch it when I'm sick or something, I love to watch it and stay in bed, lol !!!! I'm disapointed though when I see a rerun, but I do think that other people might not have seen it !! The point is Ellen has come a long way !!!! Yay! for Ellen...haha
< 1 2