Elton John

Elton John Fan Reviews (5)

• Legendary

He jams out on the piano... And his voice is unique. It is always extra fun to see him perform.
  • The Rocket Man always launches into the statosphere!

To those of you who have never experienced an Elton John concert in person, you'll probably bankrupt yourselves if you try to go now.

But what a way to go broke!!!

On stage, Sir Elton John is quite possibly one of the most talented and energetic performers in modern history. His nearly four decade long career, he has one of the most impressive collection of hits anyone could ever ask for. From the ripping beat of "Crocodile Rock" and "Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting" to tear jerking ballads like "Candle in the Wind" and "Daniel", he truly has no equal among contemporary artists.

He is truly a unique performer whose ilk will only rear their head once (perhaps twice) in a generation.
  • h

; j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f ff f ff f fff ff ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f
  • Classic

Elton John is a wonderful singer! How can you not like Elton John? He's classic! I love his voice so much! The way he sings just blows me away! I do not honestly think I can name one of Elton John's songs that I dislike. My favorites have to be Levon and Tiny Dancer. Those two songs are just simply amazing! But don't get me wrong there are so many more great songs sung by Elton John! To me, Elton John is and will always be one of the best singers in the world. There's just no one else like him. :)
  • Glasses hide the man

Elton John is a trend setter in many ways. He sets standards for many other singers who want to move up in the musical world. He can take a song any song and make it his own. The songs he writes and performs entertain us and make us feel good. He is a first in many respects. The clothing he wears is out of the norm but he is who he is. He wears what he wants and lives his life the way it suits him. He has produced and performed many songs that have been used in movies and shows. He dedicates him time to his passions. He is one of a kind.