Emma Watson

Emma Watson Fan Reviews (56)

• Emm THE freaking GODDESS! :D

i love emma is my inspiration, i lovee her did justice to the character of hermione watched all her ring was rocks! is the most flawless woman on awesome to the power infinity. :)

#ILOVEHER
  • Amazing

Emma Watson is amazing i love her in Harry Potter! The only thing that put me off her was when she cut her hair i used to really want her hair but then she cut it off i was devastated :L
  • Why didn't she won those Nick's KCA awards?

She really deserves those awards, I mean, she is more greater than those actors that we got today on Disney. Miley Cyrus Vs Emma Watson? What the... that's like comparing how nuke does damage than a pellet rifle! And guess what, because of Miley Cyrus's bribing technique, She won. Miley doesn't deserve that award. But Emma is. Miley's just going to turn as a future and new generation of Paris Hilton, but Emma is going to be a successful lady.
  • so cool!!!!! rally good

well, the summery says it all, she is so cool, and she perfectly gets the part of Hermonie just right, well, of how i would picture it! and she is such a great actress! i can not beleive who else could have gotten the part. she is so samart and fits the part of hermonie very well. she has gorwn up so much sinse the first hp movie, and is still very talented, i really enjoy watching her in the movies, even to this day, and can not wait for november twenty first when the sixth movie comes out the theaters, keep up the good work emma!
  • empty

Emma watson, in my oppion is an amazing actress. she is the best possible hermione granger they could have ever gotten for the harry potter movies and i think she is so talented. she is also very pretty, she seems so normal other than the fact that she is a star because she has only been in harry potter films and nothing else because she wants to get an education, which i don't think many celebs care much about these days.
    emma is truely a good role model for any girl!
  • She's a really good actress! She rocks!

Emma Watson was born in 1990 and she is an English actress which means that she was born in England. She is a highly talented actress. She is best known as playing Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter movies. I've only seen her in those movies and she is great in all of them. I just recently saw the newest HP movies, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and she was so good in it and I enjoyed her in it. There are two more movies of Harry Potter to be made and I'm definitely going to see them.
  • Emma Watson is really talented, successful, charming girl, it's great she became an actress, this job suits her well!

Emma Watson is really talented, successful, charming girl, it's great she became an actress, this job suits her well! I haven't seen her in shows besides Harry Potter, i don't know if she acted somewhere else, so i just can say that Germiona IS HER ROLE!!! I have read all Harry Potter's books, i like Germiona and admire her! When Emma Watson acted as Germiona in first parts i wasn't disappointed at all, she is fantastic actress! It will be sad if she stop acting in Potter, i wish she would not! Seven years passed since she acted in Philosophical stone, she grew up, she got prettier and smatter, i like her! Emma, you RULE!
  • empty

Emma Watson is well known for acting Hermione Granger in the extremely popular Harry Potter series. She is one of my favourites in Harry Potter. She is just brilliant!
  • empty

She's such an amazing actress. She does an increadable job of acting hermione granger witch was her big moment.
  • What a great actress! Hope to see her in other things.

Emma Watson is such a good actress. She does such a wonderful job of playing Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter films. They did well casting her in the role. I read she might not return for the 6th and 7th films, I hope that is a false rumor because she is so superb for the part. What a loss if its true. The Harry Potter films would never be the same.
  • The fabulous teenage star Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson, who plays Hermione in Harry Potter movies, does serious sports, aces all the exams, tries to live a normal life, definitely will go to college, and loves toast, is awesome!

She is definitely my all-time favourite. Everything that she has accomplished and done, how she treats her fans and how she changes the view of celebrities in total, and the fact that she's only sixteen, just blows me away. Not to mention her many talents: she can act (HP speaks for itself), sing (pretty good, she may make an album one day), do many kinds of sports (she seriously practises field hockey and rounders), she goes (or went) to art school, her on-set dressing room always is (or was) decorated with little knickknacks, especially the sign: "Beware! Babe inside!" Well, that's that, but she really cares about her fans. At premieres or awards, or anything she always gives autographs, takes pictures with fans, talks a bit, and remembers the ones she has already seen. And she really appreciates her fansites, when they do something nice for her (like a present), she replys. She doesn't act or dress like most of other female celebrities, who usually are half-naked. She's an amazing actress, does interesting interviews, is always funny and can take a joke. It seems she likes everyone. One important thing is that she may not have the perfect face (freckles, braces), but she doesn't do plastic surgery or anything, and that makes her really and naturally beautiful. Besides, the interself is the most important thing, right? And all of that makes her the Emma that we all (and especially me) love.
    Emma undoubtedly rocks!!!
  • Smart Hermione from 'Harry Potter'

Well, I noticed her when the first movie about the famous 'Harry Potter'book by Joan. K. Rowling came out. I knew that she was perfect for that role! Anyways, Harry Potter is my fave book! Although, Emma is only sixteen or seventeen years old, she is a very beautiful and talented actress. She was so cute in the 4th movie about the 'Harry Potter' when she wore that pink dress! I can't wait to see the 5th movie about 'Harry Potter'! It sounds exciting and it sounds like that Emma is going to do a bit of kick-butting! ;)
  • Emma Watson is for me known like Hermione from Harry Potter! And because of that (Harry Potter is one of my fave books), Emma is ONE OF my fave actresses! She is really good in her job, I mean she is only 16, and she is rich and she has a perfect job!!!!

Emma Watson is one of my favourite actrisses! I know her from Harry Potter movies! And Harry Potter is my fave movie and fave book, so the characters are my favourite, too! In Harry Potter, there is no character that I don't like (ecxept if the character is bad guy....), every character is good in some ways! And by the way Hermione is my favourite! I adore Emma! She is only 16, and she has great career and she is rich! Her acting is perfect for a teenage girl, and she looks gorgeus!!! Emma, is fantastic actress!!! I love her!!!
  • A charming and delightful actress

Emma Watson is my all-time favorite actress. I absolutely adore the Harry Potter series and Emma just added to the enjoyment of the movies. I can definitely relate to Hermione Granger, so it's not surprise that I can relate the actress playing her. She is an inspiration and has been my role model since she was eleven. I would definitely rate Emma Watson higher than a "ten" but sadly, tv.com doesn't have that as an option. I think she is definitely growing up along with each Harry Potter movie she does. Emma is extremely talented and I'm sure she'll acquire new acting roles as soon as Harry Potter ends. It's definitely safe to say that Emma Watson will move on to bigger and better things.
  • Emma Watson Rocks forever!!!!

My all-time favorite actress!!! She starred in the popular hit Harry Potter's 1-7 and quest starred in a couple of Tv shows!!! She is a outstanding and moqul actress and has a great and beauiful voice!!! She's won the hearts of millions and deserves to be the best!!! Through the years i've enjoyed seeing her act as Hermione Granger in Harry Potter! When she hit Malfoy, studied for school tests, went on dangerous and breath-taking adventures with Ron and Harry, when she went to the Hogwart's ball, when she got Crookshanks, when she helped Harry find the sorceor's stone and much more!!! Emma Watson will and needs to be in other films but I enjoy the most seeing her in Harry Potter!!! She rocks!!!! Go Emma!!!
  • Gosh, where do I start?!

Emma Watson is like the most awesome-ess actress out there!!! She is so cool, and so taleneted! She plays Hermione Granger in all of the Harry Potter movies and she is my favorite character!! She is THE best, in my opinion. Man, there is so many things to say that right now i cant think of what to say about her. OK, she is just like, one of my most absouluty favorite actresses in the history of history! =D All-in-all, she is just the bomb!!!
  • Hey I am a 12 years old girl who is really fan of emma watson!!Im gonna tell you about a story that is going to drive you nuts lol!! so when you read the story don\'t think that I am idiot but it\'s because I really love her!!

heyyyy!! I am yara chidiac!!I am lebanese !! So emma watson is my \"idole\"!! i really love her !
    !!she \'s beatiful ,nice and really she knows how to act!!i would love to be an actress like her but so far I am reaaly really shy !!
    so I\'m going to tell you a story and your gonna think that i am stupid but it\'s because i love her !!
    In my room when i\'m alone I play that I have my real friends with me and that Emma is my best best best friend !!!And i talk alone like a stupid girl with lots of laughing and jokink and a lot of things just to try to imagine if I was with her waht would I do !! I\'m not stupid but I really really really love her !!
    OK!!well I will appreciate if a day I can see her and begin our friendship but I don\'t think that\'s gonna be true(just in my dreams i guess)!!
    WHY is my life like this !! ehy can;t i be her friend !!!I\'m sure we are going to get along just right!!!!!
    If emma watson reads this sometimes(j'espere)
    here\'s my mail:yaryour_7@hotmail.com !!let her add me and we will talk with each other and begin to be friends !!!!!

OK i\'m done!!!!
    last thing:I love youuuuuuuuu!!
    (K)(L)(K)(L)(K)(L)

ps:emma\'s friends are really lucky!!!lol!!!!!(K)(L)

yara chidiac
  • Emma Watson is definitely a very pretty young woman! She is also an amazing actress!

Emma Watson is definitely very very pretty! She has a great personality and loves to laugh, just like me! She sounds like a great person to meet! She is also an amazing actress! She is most known for her role as Hermione in the Harry Potter films. She plays her part very well and seems to take it very seriously. She has a passion for acting, that is easy to see. One more thing to add! A lot of the boys in my grade, especially one I hang out with, are in love with her and she is the girl of their dreams. They won't stop talking about her and how "hot" she is so that gets on my nerves pretty easily, considering I am a girl. Other than that, Emma is great! Keep up the great work Emma! You will one day win an oscar for your efforts, I am sure of it!

~Kelly~
  • Emma watson is one of the greatest actors to walk on the planet!!!!!!!

Emma watson is one of the greatest actors alive no wonder they picked her for the Harry Potter movies.Emma acts like the one in Harry Potter she is smart and sereious about school.If someone wanted to replace Emma they would never achieve their goal because she is the greatest of the great in acting.
  • Emma Watson is HOT! That's for sure. Check out Emmawatson.us for the latest Emma Watson news.

Emma Watson. Hermione Granger from the HP movies, and definitely one of the hottest actresses ever. Along with Keira Knightly, she is one of England's most known young actresses. Many actresses are gorgeous, but Emma has something very few actresses have: class. She is very classy. She always takes time out for her fans, and only leaves when her agents and security practically drag her away. She's the most talented of the Trio. She's known as "One-Take Watson" because they can get most of her shots in one take. People say she's too gorgeous to play Hermione, but as far as I'm concerned, that's one thing I have no problem with them changing. Check out the latest news at Emmawatson.us
  • Emma's the world's hottest actress.I hope we could meet one day.

Emma has no comparission with every other actress of her age, not only of her age she could defit even Britney or Christina in any contest. You have to give a show, it will brake all ratings.
    I love you EMMA you rule my world and i think i´ve got your mail
  • she's the best!

I think that emma is a great actress..i really admire her..beside she's very beautiful girl!!
    but i think she needs to performe in other movies, after harry potter of course , cause i hope she and daniel radcliffe play hermione and harry in all the movies!!
    yes i'm a hp fan!lol
  • Emma Watson, is the beautiful name but that listens in my life. It meant Emma to him that your performances are wonderful and I am in favor crazy of you who me iria until there. Single it is enough to me whereupon you read it

Emma Watson, is the beautiful name but that listens in my life. It meant Emma to him that your performances are wonderful and I am in favor crazy of you who me iria until there. Single it is enough to me whereupon you read it but if querés to respond to me you prune it to do to neo_kpo@hotmail.com bye. My name is alive Matias and in Argentina
  • I think she's a great young woman, I choose 10 (( Score )) for her because she really worth it.I sent for her a letter (( surface mail )) and I don't know if she got it. I really love her from my heart yes I really do.

Emma Watson, this name will be immortal in ours hearts. she begin to act whene she was, I thnk, seven years. I know every thing about her life, What's her favorite pets, books, movies, songs, programs.
    When I heard about her I thought she will be like an other actress, but my cerebration was wrong because she's completely perfect. She's the first actress who I fell in love with.
    We can't describe her, because the words not enough for this thing.
    My name's Ahmed and I'm now is ready to tell the world that i'm fallen in love with Emma Watson, and I'm prepared to do anything for her.
  • Sexy

A very sexy actress from England that is currently in 4 of the Harry Potter movies. She is one of girls that can cat and becase of this, she shoul be given more attention. She has a great face and figure, and also is a great actor and that is cool.
  • Hi emma i just wanted to let u know i think you are the hottest girl ever! also, i wanted to give u my e-mail address so we could talk if u ever read these. it is catboy101375@netscape.net. my name is derrick and i am in love with u! bye!

hi emma i also wanted to let u know that i love u and i must talk to you. that is because i have never felt this way about a girl before in my life! also i think you looked very charming in that red dress at the yule ball. when you were walking down the stairs i couldnt help myself but to gaze at your wonderful beauty! please write to me in an e-mail address or find some other way to. must hear your voice but cant cuz i live in u.s.a and u live in the united kingdom.
  • emma is so hott i need her number! call me emma

ive seen all the movie of harry potter and i wanna see the goblet of fire really badley and emma is so hottt.i love her acsent. Daniel radcliff from harry potter is lucky i think he kisses her in the goblet of fire. y y y y y y y y y y
  • Emma Watson is hot!!!

Emma Watson is extremly hot, she is also a very talented actress and protrays Hermione really well. The Harry Potter movies wouldn't be the same if she wasn't in them. She has definitely established herself as one of the hottest actresses ever. Though in my opinion she is the hottest actress ever.
  • wow

wow i think emma is really really cute. first time i saw her i was like hmmm not bad. then i saw the second harry potter previews on tv and i was like damn she changed. she is really cute and im just a year older which is really cool. anyways i think she is a good actreess and very cute
  • Emma is soo adorable!

I think emma watson is really cute.She portrays the character Hermione Granger very well.I\\\'m a big fan of the book Harry Potter.I have a smalll crush on her now lol.She seems very sweet in all her interviews.Think its time for her to go beyond Haddy Potter and make other movies.She probably wants to play a normal american school gurl. I\\\'d love to watch that.
< 1 2